Chapter 3

Being seen was a great feeling as Kuroko relished the fact he had friends for once. Friends who could actually get along with him and want him around. He learnt a lot off them too, such as how to give thanks to only those closest to you.

Akaashi had told him that he shouldn't kiss anyone so carelessly if he's not close to them and all the others had agreed so Kuroko nodded. He was just glad that they all were so nice and liked him to the point they would call him close enough to kiss.

Akaashi was very smart and he was the one who taught Kuroko his own way to play.

Midorima was someone he could go to talk about anything. All their conversations were interesting and Kuroko learnt many things like stars and signs and lucky items.

Despite their differences in basketball, Murasakibara got along with him really well and the one thing which surprised was when they share snacks with each other. Kuroko was understandable but the others knew since Murasakibara never does that.

It was late in the evening when they all crowded around the corner store to get ice pops. Aomine bit into his one resulting in the tanned boy to groan with an inevitable brain freeze.

Kuroko quickly finished his too and was about to go back for seconds when he saw a girl with pink hair look longingly at the other kids eating.

He knew full well what it was like to feel left out and he sighed. He could always buy another pop, and he had a vanilla milkshake anyway so he walked up to her and gave her his popsicle stick.

It was a winning one so she just needed to cash it in for a pop.

"Come on Tetsu! Akaashi said he had an announcement! Hurry!!"

Hearing Aomine call him, he quickly nodded to the girl before running after him. What was this announcement?

Akaashi seemed a little excited as Kuroko and Aomine reached him and Midorima looked rather fed up as if he knew that what was going on was going to be a pain.

"What is it Akaashi?" Kuroko tilted his head to the side as he waited for the news.

"Right so, you guys are basically all ready to live alone right? I know Midorima's parents are fine with it, Murasakibara lives with a lot of siblings so he wouldn't mind moving, Aomine, you don't seem to care as long as you have what you need and I just found out Kuroko lives alone right? "

Everyone nodded and Akaashi pulled out his phone, ready to call some one.

"So what do you gives think about living together in one of my family's spare houses?"

Silence dragged for a minute before Midorima let out a groan. Murasakibara shrugged and kept eating while Aomine looked at everyone with his mouth hanging open.

Kuroko was slightly taken aback since he didn't know how to feel about everyone seeing how he was at home.

His loneliness would still creep up at his whenever the sun went down and he struggled to sleep since he was met with all his worries in his dreams. But maybe if he lived with everyone, it would go away?

"I don't mind, if fact I think I'd like that."

Midorima nodded and Murasakibara gave a muffled yes and then they all looked towards Aomine who was still silent.

"Aomine?"

Snapping out of it, Aomine rubbed the back of his neck before responding.

"I urrmm... Am super messy..." he blushed a little as he carried on. "My friend from when we were little comes over... To help clean it so..."

He awkwardly looked away before continuing. "I have no idea how to do anything really either so I'm not sure if I should..."

Kuroko felt a little sad when he thought that it wouldn't happen. Aomine was his first friend after all...

"Arrggghhh fine! I'll live with you guys too but I have to tell Momoi that I'm moving. Okay?"

Kuroko smiled as he got excited. They were all going to live together!

"Right, I'll call home to tell them to prepare keys. I'll show you the way now, it's really close to school so it's only a five minute walk. Let's go!"

They all walked after Akaashi and Kuroko felt a light bubbly feeling in his chest. It was warm and comforting and he loved how it felt.

" Hey Tetsu... "

" Yes Aomine? "

" Why are you so excited? Living with friends isn't a big deal y'know. "

Kuroko stopped sipping his milkshake for a second before replying. "Because I've never lived under the same roof with another person."

Aomine stopped in his tracks when he heard this. He knew Kuroko was always alone but he never realized how literally Kuroko meant that until that moment.

"Sorry Tetsu..."

"It's okay Aomine! I like the idea that we can be together longer now so don't be sad okay?"

Aomine smiled before wrapping an arm around Kuroko's waist and pulling him close.

Kuroko looked up and Aomine quickly kissed him.

"Then we'll just fill that loneliness with fun when we move okay?"

Kuroko smiled as the happiness in him bubbled.

"yeah."

A/n

Hi! I just wanted to say that if you're finding it a little odd that Kuroko is believing the kissing lie that the others started, please remember that he's literally never spoken to anyone.

Even if he were to have a question in health class, the teacher wouldn't see him.

He had no idea what's right and what's wrong which is the logic I'm using to justify Kuroko 's behavior in this fanfiction.

And the pictures are going to be coming! I'm mostly using this fanfiction to share them lol. Hope you have fun reading :)