Chapter 22

"Yeah... Same...."

"I'M MOVING IN!!!!!!!"

Kise burst through Kuroko's bedroom doors and gasped dramatically when he saw the baby blue still asleep and in he arms of not Kagami that he had gou use to seeing.

"Midorimacchi?!?"

He was so confused as he ran over and indeed, it was the green headed three point shooter snuggling Kuroko.

Probably from the sound of the door crashing open, Midorima shifted before slowly waking up

He turned his head around before noticing the blonde who wore a flabbergasted look.

"Kise?!"

Midorima reached for his glasses and double checked confirming it was Kise and Kuroko cmuggled closer to his body, not wanting to let go of the warmth.

"Hmmm...."

"Shhhh" hushed the green head gently patting Kuroko's hair, letting the baby blue slowly feel tired again and fall completely asleep.

"Why are you here?" Hissed Midorima as he adjusted his glasses and sat up. "And what did you mean by moving in???"

"I have the keys!!!" was the excited reply as Kise held up his key set by one with a tacky heart sticker on it.

"And Kurokocchi already has my room ready and..."

He trailed off before laughing and scratching his cheek awkwardly.

"I kinda wanted to be like how we were before..."

There was silence as Midorima got up slowly moved to not wake Kuroko and change. Kise breaking the silence with questions as Midorima ignored him.

He sighed as he buttoned his shirt and clenched his fist, Kuroko's warmth still at the top of his fingers as he muttered his thoughts aloud.

"Should I move in too?...."

"Yes"

"Wait what?..."

He was surprised by the sudden pair of arms around his waist as Midorima saw Kuroko hugging him as tight as he could manage. The baby blue was looking up at him with pleading eyes that sparkled with determination.

"Yes."

"Wait... no!" Midorima retorted as Kuroko kept saying "yes."