Chapter 24

"I know said it before but I'll say it again, you are very cute."

Kuroko blushed a little and Takao smirked more as he could see Midorima's pace quicken. The two chatted and Kuroko found out that Takao was assigned to look after Midorima from the coach.

"It turns out he's very needy isn't he?" Laughed Takao and Kuroko nodded.

Midorima had always said no to giving affection but once he gets over it, he's super clingy.

He smiled at Takao and the other blushed before stopping to turn around and hug Kuroko close to himself.

"I'm so jealous! Midorima keeps talking about moving in with you and I'm jeal-"

"We're here... Midorima suddenly interrupted, first time talking during the whole walk home and Kuroko nodded before turning to Takao and gave a small bow as thanks and goodbye.

Takao smiled before holding out a hand and Kuroko immediately recognized it as the thing Kise liked doing so he walked over, rested his head on Takao's shoulder and smiled.

Midorima only sighed grumpily before knocking in the door and Kise was the one to open it, seeing Kuroko and Takao in the pose he thought he created, Kise immediately ran out into the rain to hug Kuroko

"Kurokocchi!!!!!!"

Midorima went in as Takao waved goodbye and the green head grumbled at Kise to go take a shower since he was now soaked.

The blonde obliged and the two were left alone.

"I should shower too...." Kuroko muttered as he took off his jersey and Midorima shook his head before taking off his own jersey.

"Midorima?"

The green head then came from behind to pull Kuroko close to him, letting themselves feel each other's warmth through their cold skin.

"Mine..."

The green snuggled up to Kuroko and hugged him as they stood by the door and Kuroko blushed

Midorima then spun him around before gently cupping Kuroko's face in his hands.