I Died Then Woke Up

So I wrote this in three hours and spent 1 of those hours hunched over the toilet vomiting my guts. Don't ask why I'm not sure myself all I know is it sucked, a lot. I'm happy to give you my own version of Percy and co. going back in time.  worked really hard on this and plan to continue to work very hard on this. Yes, I know I have another story to update and I will soon. Just give me some time. MY mental health has been shit lately and this is the first thing I've written in a few weeks. I hope you guys like it so far. Hopefully, the next chapter will be up by the end of the week but no promises. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Percy P.o.v

I gripped Annabeth's hand willing myself to breathe evenly. Enceladus held Annabeth by the neck and King Porphyrion's daughter Periboia held my shoulder in a tough grip. I grit my teeth willing myself not to lash out as I saw bruises began to form on Annabeth's neck.

The Argo 2 hovered cautiously in the distance and unless you knew where to look you wouldn't notice it. The King Giant gloated with Enceladus abut our arrogance but honestly, I could only think about his as Piper leaped from the scaffolding. She sailed over the heads of the Cyclopes and ogres, landed in the center of the courtyard, and pushed her way into the circle of giants. As Thoon rose to use his cleaver, Piper slashed upward with her sword. She took off Thoon's hand at the wrist.

The old giant wailed. The cleaver and severed hand lay in the dust at Piper's feet. I watched the Mist disguise burn away until she was just Piper again – one girl in the midst of an army of giants, her jagged bronze blade like a toothpick compared to their massive weapons. Piper was deeply underestimated and I smirked at the show looks the giants wore.

"WHAT IS THIS?' Porphyrion thundered. 'How dare this weak, useless creature interrupt?"

I could help but snort because Piper was anything but weak and useless.

Piper being the fighter she is attacked.

Piper's advantages: she was small, she was quick, and she was absolutely insane. She drew her knife Katoptris and threw it at Enceladus, with bated breath I waited for the knife to meet its mark. Piper on the otherhand veered aside without witnessing the results, but, judging from the giant's painful howl, she'd aimed well.

Annabeth took her chance and together we broke free of out captures.

Enceladus was to busy checking his wounds to worry about the escaping demigoddess. Porphyrion on the other hand grabbed me before I could properly regain my footing.

Several giants ran after Piper who dodged between their legs and let them bash their heads together.

She wove through the crowd, jabbing her sword into dragon-scale feet at every opportunity and yelling, 'RUN! RUN AWAY!' to sow confusion.

'NO! STOP HER!' Porphyrion shouted. 'KILL HER!'

Unfortunately, the giantess seemed to anticipate Annabeth's next move and grabbed her. 

'I think not, demigod!' Periboia yelled. 'This one bleeds!'

The giantess raised her knife.

Piper screamed in charmspeak: 'MISS!'

At the same time, Annabeth kicked up with her legs to make herself a smaller target.

Periboia's knife passed beneath Annabeth's legs and stabbed the giantess's own palm.

'OWWW!'

Periboia dropped Annabeth – alive, but not unscathed. The dagger had sliced a nasty gash across the back of her thigh. As Annabeth rolled away, her blood soaked into the earth.

The blood of Olympus, I thought with dread. Fuck!

I had to help Annabeth.

Gowling I felt the familiar tug in my gut and a gysor of water erupted a little ways off. I redirected the current and blinded Porphyrion who screamed obscenities at me and tried to grab me. I tried to mak my way towards Annabeth but was immediately intercepted. I didn't have my sword but I felt  anyway. As I fought I looked for Piper.