Mind Your Fucking Business

The actual chapter title is 'I'm Luke I'm 19 and I Never Learned to Mind My Fucking Business' but you know that's a little too long.

So nobody was going to tell me, Beckendorf's name is Beckendorf and not Beckenford? I always said it Beck-n-ford like seriously? It took me going on Percy Jackson fandom Wikipedia to find this out. Now I have to go through the whole story and change the way I spelled his name (I actually left it FYI). Also, Beckendorf doesn't hit as good as Beckenford. Just saying.

Sorry for the late chapter I've been busy and also distracted reading other things. Hope you like this chapter though.

" Who's going to wake them up?" A familiar voice whispered.

" Not me, they look too cute." I knew that voice too.

" Chiron will be looking for you guys and I'm sure the Athena cabin will want to know where their sister disappeared to."

" Aw but little Percabeth is so cute."

" Your Aphrodite side is showing." I heard a scoff and a slap.

" Shut up repair boy." My foggy brain cleared a little at that. I only knew one repair boy.

Blinking away sleep I looked over to see Piper, Leo, and Will standing over my bed. I gave a sleepy wave and yawned.

"Hey guys, you look different." It was true. I had seen and talked to Will around camp and it took a while getting used to his younger self. Piper and Leo were no better. It was now that I realized how much younger they were than me. Leo was about nine if my math was correct. He as usual had wild curly brown hair but he was tiny no taller than 4'5, a true Latino elf. Piper who was 10 stood about the same height as Leo and her usually choppy brown hair with braids now ran down her back in flowing brown waves. Both of them including Will were nothing but children but they held themselves with such maturity and confidence.

" That's what happened when you travel 6 years into the past Percy now please get up. If anyone finds you guys like that we'll all be in a lot of trouble." Piper probably didn't mean to but I could feel the effect of charm speak in her words.

Getting up I shook Annabeth up who grumbled and glared before sitting up and hugging Piper. She followed up by flicking Leo and muttering a 'morning to Will' before muttering something about the Athena cabin and speeding out the cabin. I couldn't blame her, I hated being constantly questioned about our whereabouts.

" Well, she's not a morning person," Leo exclaimed making me snort and turn a finger to Piper.

"Bad Pipes, no charm speak." Blushing slightly Piper muttered a sorry but I just pulled her and Leo into a hug.

"Glad you're all okay."

"Glad your okay to Percy now off. Will is supposed to be giving us new campers a tour of camp and I'm really excited to meet a few people." I caught the hidden meaning in Piper's words. She wanted to finally meet her sister that so many people loved and I couldn't blame her. Selena was great.

"Maybe Sil can do something with your hair I doubt you like it in its current state," I said as Piper and Leo backed away towards the door. Piper continuously brushed her hair back and the length certainly wasn't practical for fighting.

"Hopefully, honestly I just dreading the moment mother claims me. It took me so long to get all that makeup off last time." I nodded sympathetically and Leo just laughed.

"Okay, guys I'll walk you to your cabins so you can get ready for breakfast. We can all meet at the beach later how does that sound?" I gave a quick thumbs up and watched the trio leave before I got up and began preparing for the day.