Cap 6

Paloma absolutely HATED going home. She didn't want to be around her parents because they never showed any interest in being around her.

When Paloma goes home she has to go through a scary alley filled with hookers,crackheads,rapists,you name it,the alley was no longer scary for her though. She had a friend in the alley her name was Natti.

Natti would help her get with older guys,she would also offer Paloma free drugs but since Paloma wasn't into all that she never excepted.

Over the years Paloma started to think of the alley as a safe place,she could be herself and no one would judge her since everyone there was a little crazy themselves.

Everyone in the alley knew Paloma and Paloma knew everyone in the alley.She always made sure to stop by on her way home from school.

"What's up Loma" asked Natti dabbing Paloma up

"What's up Natti how are you"

"We good,we good. You don't have pretty eyes with you today?"

"Um no he's starting to get kind of annoying to be honest" Paloma laughed

"Well he does like you" stated Natti

"I know imma use it to my advantage"

"Ayee you're learning Loma" Nattia sent her a wink

"Anyways I gotta go Natti it was nice seeing you girl" said Paloma as she gave the older girl a hug

"Aye but come on back soon ok girl? You know these are your people whatever you need we got you,you heard mami?"

"Of course see you later" Paloma said loud enough for everyone in the alley to hear. They all waved her goodbye. That's what Paloma loves so much about that stinky old alley,everyone in there was fucked up but they all took care of each other.

They all took care of her.