Cap 9

"Paloma stop and talk to me please!" Erick begged as he walked behind his best friend

"No Erick leave me alone"

"I don't get why you're so mad"

"Didn't I clearly tell you not to talk to Nadia?! Didn't I?!"

"Mami I-" Paloma didn't let him finish

"No Erick you really really really hurt me! And I hope you know that you are the worst friend ever!" Paloma screamed in his face

Erick was taken a back by her words,they hurt him a lot,but at the same time they made him angry he realized so much in those few seconds that they stood silent,he realized all the times Paloma let him down and all the times she made him do things that he didn't want to do.

"No"

"What do you mean no" She said angrily

"I'm not a bad friend the only bad friend here is you" Finally.Erick had said what he had buried deep down for such a long time.

"What did you say"

"I'm saying that you're an awful person I tried for so long to be good enough for YOU, to make YOU happy, I messed myself up for YOU."

Everything that came out of the boys mouth were facts. He deteriorated himself for so long just to please Paloma to be what she wanted him to be,all he wanted was her attention.

"Erick I-"

"All I wanted was for you to like me" Erick said getting tears in his eyes

"Like you? How could I ever like you" she laughed

"Don't laugh Paloma and you know what you really are a hoe. And I hate that I ever wasted my time on you."

"You're pathetic Erick,no girl could ever truly love you"

"Just like no one could ever love you. You get passed around Paloma open your god damn eyes and see that. You matter to no one"

Ericks words did somewhat sting her heart she couldn't help but get teary eyed

"St-stop"

"You matter to no one. Your parents don't care about you,Joel doesn't care about you,and I don't care about you. If you died no one would care Paloma do you understand that?"

Paloma felt like a little girl she truly did feel every single one of Ericks words,did she matter to someone?

"Erick please" she said as she cried and dropped to the floor. Erick bent down to see her face

Paloma could see the darkness in Ericks piercing green eyes

"I hope you drop fucking dead" and with that Erick walked away leaving the poor girl in a puddle of her own tears.

Aaahhhh!!!

Aaahhhh!!!

What did y'all think? There's only 1 or 2 chapters left not sure yet pero once I finish this I'll start my new story that I just posted so go check it out and add it to your reading list!!

What do you think will happen with Paloma?

Should I make Nadia y Erick a couple or no?

Thanks for reading Chicas 💓