Two

~Keith's POV~
I open my eyes to find myself in a strange, unfamiliar place. I look around, it appears destroyed, claw marks everywhere, almost every piece of furniture destroyed. My eyes stop on a figure watching me.

I tilt my head seeing the caramel skin and white hair with pointed ears sticking out. An altean? But he doesn't have the markings under the eyes.

I back away from the figure as he starts to speak. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." I stop backing away, but I'm still cautious.

"Where am I, and who are you?" I ask.

"Good, you speak english. You are on Earth. The name's Lance."

Why do I feel like I've heard that name before? "Human. But whats with the ears?" I mumble to myself.

He glares at me, "My ears were a rare trait that my mother had."

"Where is my ship?" I ask him.

"Not far from here."

"Can you take me to it?"

"Okay, but what's your name?"

"Why would I tell you my name if I'm about to leave?"

"Because I told you mine," he looks at me annoyed.

"Take me to my ship."

"Wow, not even a please, or thank you for making sure you were fine, how rude." He crosses his arms.

"Please, take me to my ship." I grit the please through my teeth.

"Okay, thank you. I'll show you."

When I stand up I see that he's shorter than me, but not by as much as most of the Alteans I've met, "Are all of your species this tall?" He asks looking up at me.

I glare at him, "Trust me you do not want to meet them. You wouldn't live to tell the tale, now please take me to my ship." I say, ears flattened against my head.

He walks me through a forest and we come to the ship soon. Just by looking at it I can tell I won't be able to fly away. But I scavenge for my stuff. I grab my knife, my bayard, a communicator, and the three bags.

The bags of the paladins of voltron. Only the people meant to be the paladins can open them. I was sent to find them upon finding out the Galra empire was going to start a war.

I still can't believe the red bag opened for me, and the black one opened for my older brother Shiro. He was needed to guard Altea while I was on my mission to find the blue, green and yellow paladins.

"The ship wont be able to fly, I need to contact Altea." I tell Lance.

"Al- what? You'll have to explain all this to me. And I'll have to hide you. Though it'll be hard to hide the fur and eyes."

"Will this work?"

~Lance's POV~
When he says this he closes his eyes and starts to change. His fur becomes pale skin, his ears become rounded, unlike mine. His hair turns jet black, until he looks human. He opens his eyes that now have purple irises.

I stare at him, mouth wide open. "If this works all I'll need are human clothes." He says.

"I can give you those after you tell me your name and whats going on." He sighs but agrees.

"My name's Keith. I'm a species known as Galra, but I grew up on a planet called Altea. Because I grew up around them, I prefer Alteans. Because most Galra are evil, they grew up under the Galra empire. Which has one main rule, victory or death."

"Victory or death, sheesh. They sound awful."

"They are, they have attacked a couple small planets, and the videos show signs of Crypts."

"Crypts?"

"They are a type of Galra with six arms and eyes. They are almost impossible to win against in a fight. They fight well and without mercy. Because of that we need Voltron. A large robot made of five different ships."

"Voltron?"

"Its the strongest weapon in the universe, but the ships choose their pilots. I am the pilot of the red one, my brother Shiro pilots the black. I'm on a mission to find the other three pilots. So does that answer everything?" Keith asks, clearly a little irritated he had to explain all that.

"Pretty much. But can I see what's in the bags?"

"No, you probably can't," he replies without an explanation as to why.

"Okay, you're lucky that suit of yours looks similar to a human jumpsuit. I'm going to tell my foster family about you."

"No, no other human can know I'm here."

"Trust me, if you look like that you'll be fine. I'm trying to get you a place to sleep for the night as well as human clothes. Plus you'll have to come to high school with me, unless you want to seem like some dropout."

Keith sighs but says, "Fine, but if I'm caught, I will kill you." My eyes widen, but I nod in return.

As if on cue I suddenly hear Flynn and Scarlet calling my name. I grab Keith by his wrist and run back to the house. A flood of relief washes over their faces when they see me. But, they glare at Keith beside me.

"Who's this?" Flynn asks.

"This is Keith," I start, "He's new at my school, while I was out I saw him walking around aimlessly. He's also an orphan, I was wondering if we could put him up for the night?" I look at them with pleading eyes.

Scarlet sighs, "I was worried, don't go running off in the woods at night again. Sure, we'll let Keith stay here until he's ready to leave."

"Thank you," I say and hug them both.

Keith follows me inside and up to my room. Veronica sticks her head out the door of her room. "Tell me about your boyfriend later," she whispers to me.

"He's not my boyfriend." I say and she rolls her eyes and closes her door again.

Keith tilts his head at me, "What's a boyfriend?"

I feel my cheeks go a little pink, "Nothing, doesn't matter. I'll sleep on the floor, you on the bed."

"No, me on the floor you on the bed. It's your bed."

I look at the queen sized bed, "Why don't we compromise, and we both get the bed." I say exhaustedly.

"Fine." He says and crosses his arms.

I get in and scootch against the wall so that we both have plenty of room to sleep without touching each other. He gets under the covers and I fall asleep facing him.
~~~~~~~~
Allura and Shiro will come in the story but I don't know who I should put Allura with.

Please tell me Pallura or Romellura?