Season 10 Episode 6 - Time Has Come

PREVIOUSLY:
LILLY MET WITH ALPHA AND THREATENED ALPHA.
NEGAN CONTINUED TO LIE TO ALPHA AND THE WHISPERERS.

Lilly and Kim walk out of the warehouse a moment later and as they are walking towards their car Kim asks "What now?" Lilly says "I think that's obvious Kimmy

Lilly and Kim walk out of the warehouse a moment later and as they are walking towards their car Kim asks "What now?" Lilly says "I think that's obvious Kimmy. Its time we went to war, this Bitch has taken everything from us. She killed My Son, shot My Ex and I've lost my Dad cause of that bald headed freak" and Kim softly smiles at Lilly and says "Well I just want you to know whatever happens, wherever this war leads I got your back no matter what you need Sis" and Lilly smiles and says "I love you Kim, I lost My Sister. She died before I was born but as long as you're around I will always have a Sister" and Kim smirks and says "Damn right ya do". Troy is far away and walks towards them and Kim's face falls and she says "Lil dont freak out, but look who's here" Lilly turns around and her face drops and she asks in anger "What the fuck are you doing here?! You're not supposed to be here! You're supposed to be at The Sanctuary! With the kids!" Troy scoffs in disbelief and says "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was one of your Saviour Soldiers! I'm your Husband!" Lilly bitterly says "Ex Husband" Troy says "Nice" Lilly asks "Are you being serious?! You left me! And yeah with My Dad gone Im in charge, and I told you to stay home!" Kim awkwardly looks between Lilly and Troy and Lilly glares at Troy and says "You said I turned cold, you want me to be the bad guy or the cold hearted bitch then I will" Troy looks at Lilly in shock and Lilly says "C'mon Kimmy" and Kim gets in the passenger side as Lilly walks around the car and opens the drivers car door and Troy walks towards the car and Lilly asks "What do you think you're doing?" Troy says in a questioning manner "Going home?" Lilly chuckles and says "Not in my car you dont, you got here so you can find your own way back home" and Lilly gets in the drivers side. Kim looks to Lilly and Lilly says "Not a word, he deserves it"

Anna walks inside her parents room as Martin is sitting at the round table with his hand on the side of his head as he stares in a trance

Anna walks inside her parents room as Martin is sitting at the round table with his hand on the side of his head as he stares in a trance. Anna looks at Martin and asks "Dad?" Martin breaks out of his trance and looks to his Only Child and smiles "Yeah I'm fine Annie" Anna looks at Martin unconvinced "Really? Cause you dont look it Dad" Martin bites his bottom lip and says "C'mere" and Anna obeys Martin and walks towards the table and sits on the chair beside Martin. Martin says "You like Troy?" Anna says "Yeah" Martin continues "You want to be with him? Cause I can make that happen" Anna tilts her head to the side and asks "How? Lilly would never let that happen" and Martin says "Listen to me Twinkle I got a plan and it's a pretty damn good plan" Anna folds her arms across her chest and asks "Plan? Dad you arent making any sense" Martin says "We kill Lilly" Anna asks "What? How? You seen what happened to Lou? She's crazy" Martin says "Think about it with Lilly dead, you can be with Troy without Lilly being in your way and I could lead" Anna asks "Lead? Are you talking about leading the group?" Martin nods and says "A man should be a leader, a woman is weak especially Lilly were a man can get shit done and make harsh choices for the benefit of the Saviours. It's the best choice, this is the only way we all get what we truly want" Anna looks to Martin as she bites the inside of her cheek contemplating and she asks "How? How would you do it? The bitch is smart and besides she's got Kim following her around like a lapdog" Martin says "I'll get a few Saviours on side and we beat her to death. The slut has caused a lotta death, a lotta hurt, Lilly's gonna die and her time has come"

Sally walks outside The Sanctuary and A Male Saviour calls out as he is standing guard "Sally!" Sally turns to the Saviour and asks "Yeah?" The Saviour says "You should go back inside with the other children" Sally says "I'm not a child, I need ai...

Sally walks outside The Sanctuary and A Male Saviour calls out as he is standing guard "Sally!" Sally turns to the Saviour and asks "Yeah?" The Saviour says "You should go back inside with the other children" Sally says "I'm not a child, I need air" The Saviour shrugs his shoulders and says "Fine, ain't my problem" and Sally walks on and she takes a turn and walks to the side of The building when she sees Kieron standing up against the cold wall and he smirks and Sally approaches and kisses Kieron and Kieron kisses her back and he strokes her hair and says "You took your time" Sally smiles amusingly and says "Sorry, I had to make sure I wasn't followed" and Kieron takes Sally's hand and says "Its cool, you're here now. C'mon lets go" and Kieron rushes off pulling Sally along as she follows Kieron.

Negan is walking around the campsite to see Whisperers eating and Negan walks towards the food and Beta stands behind Negan and says "Dont even think about it" Negan turns around and faces Beta and asks "Excuse me?" Beta says as he glares deeply a...

Negan is walking around the campsite to see Whisperers eating and Negan walks towards the food and Beta stands behind Negan and says "Dont even think about it" Negan turns around and faces Beta and asks "Excuse me?" Beta says as he glares deeply at Negan "You dont eat, not yet" Negan asks chuckling  "What? I gotta eat" Beta shakes his head and says "You arent a Whisperer, so you dont eat with The Whisperers. You want food? You go out and find your own food" A herd of Whisperers surround Negan in a circle and Negan looks around at the threating Whisperers and says "Guess I ain't eating then" and Beta smirks and says "Looks like it" and Negan glares as The Whisperers return to their seats and continues to eat.

NEXT TIME:
ANNA TRIES TO SEDUCE TROY BUT HER PLAN BACKFIRES.
TROY TRIES TO APOLOGISE TO LILLY.
KIM INFORMS LILLY.
MARTIN PUTS HIS PLAN INTO ACTION.
NEGAN BEFRIENDS A WHISPERER.