Bucky || Only Time Can Fix Us pt 3

// Plot: during Captain America: Civil War

Warning: first part nsfw! Including: oral sex, chocking, penetrating, cuss words.

That's it.
Enjoy!
//

I didn't even know that living on the run could feel so good. I wrote a letter to Steve telling him I need time to understand the world I am living right now and how I decided to move to Europe and travel. It hurt me to lie to him, but for the moment it was the best I could do for Bucky. No one has to know where he is, unfortunately, not even Steve.

Bucky and I found a city in Romania where we could lay low and just being next to him makes my heart smile. He began working in construction and I found a teaching position at a local high school. The first month was the hardest. Accommodating to the new world, a new language and a different Bucky were difficult things I've gone through, but somehow in a period of almost two years, I've managed to catch up with the world, learn Romanian and a bit of Russian, and I fell in love all over again with Bucky.

I hear his heavy breathing and I open my eyes. His arm pulls me closer to him with a firm grip and I turn around to face him before he can glue my back to his chest. As the moonlight softly penetrates the window I see little drops of sweat forming on his forehead and I can tell he is having a nightmare again. After two years, these nightmares are still happening nightly.

"It's okay. I'm here." I whisper feeling his metal arm on my back pulling me closer to him. "Hey." I touch his flesh hand softly trying to wake him up and he grabs my hand squeezing hard. Oh fuck, I need to wake him up. I feel his metal arm grip my neck and he's breathing accelerates. "Bucky." I say trying so hard to speak right now. "Wake... up", I say out of breath and with my free hand I touch his chest repeatedly and not so gentle. His eyes open wide and as soon as he realizes what's he's doing he lets go of my neck and arm.

"Y/n" he studies my body confused and I smile looking at him.

"Hey handsome." I know in this moment I want to rub my neck, but I know better than to show him he hurt me. This nightmares are his worse kind as he actually acts on them upon me, but these are the rarest, at least the rate of this specific nightmare dropped considerably from the first month I've been on the run with him.

"Did I-? Are you okay?" He lifts his body and turns on the light near our bed to check me up. He runs his right hand on my neck and I smile nodding taking his hand away. "I'm so sorry." His eyes well up and I cup his face making him look into my eyes.

"You know I'm okay. Now tell me about your dream. Was it Hydra?" I ask and I see a tear falling from his eyes.

"I cannot stop them, Y/n." He tells me blinking quickly and I wish I could help him more. I straddle his lap and pull his head at my chest holding his so close that I could morph into him. "I'm sorry." He calms down hugging me tight. I know this dream was of Hydra wiping his memories over and over again. He is always in severe pain when he has these dreams, and I know that because that's not a detail of this nightmare that I don't know.

"It's okay Buck. I'm here. You didn't hurt me. I'm here." I stroke his hair softly repeating to him that I will never leave his side. "I love you." I kiss his hair gently and he smiles looking at me.

"What would I ever do without you?" He asks smiling to me and I bite my lip shrugging.
"Become a highly trained assassin?" I joke chuckling and he squeezed his eyes touching his chest with a hand.