Bucky || Only Time Can Fix Us pt 4

// Plot:
Present: during Captain America: Civil War
Past flashbacks: 1940s-1950s

Enjoy!
//

*flashback to 1949*

Training in combat is the activity that I enjoy the most. It's been 3 years since my fiancé died but it still feels like yesterday. When I fight I feel all the anger at the world being let out. I've been living in one of Howard's mansions still acting like a body guard for him and I know he does this for me. I have been trying to train him but sometimes I think my teaching skills need improvement as he is still fighting like a girl.

"A-ha" Howard pins me down and laughs catching me off guard.

"Fine. You win... this time." I say watching him having my arms pined on each side of my body.

"I find this position strangely familiar." He jokes letting go of my arms and I roll my eyes looking at him still straddled on my lap.

"I bet it is." I watch him dust off as he's standing and helps me get up too.

"I'm telling you, Y/n, you would not regret spending one night in my room." I playfully roll my eyes at his continuous invites and I jerk away his arm laughing at his request.

"You'd have to sanitize the whole room before I would even step foot there." I smile and he sighs.

"Right, if that's what it takes, I could hire a team to sanitize the whole mansion." Howard pours a glass of water and hands it to me.

"Stark they don't have enough disinfectants for a room, and you'd ask for the whole mansion" I emphasize the idea of him whoring out to a maximum level and he squeezes his eyes a bit tilting his head.

"Actually this past month, I've only had-"

"Ah ah ah. I really don't need to know the details of your intercourse life." I place my fingers in my ears like a little child and Howard laughs at my reaction.

"Sex is fun Y/n, you should try it." He speaks and I gulp watching him lost remembering my Bucky.

"Not that is any of your business, but I did... quite a lot." I say and his smile fades knowing he just remembered me of Bucky.

"You never tried it with me." He says trying to lighten up the mood.

"Nor will I ever do that." I smile to the person that lately has been becoming my best friend... my only friend.

"At one point you will have to do it... not with me, but anyone really. It's not good for your health." Howard tries to encourage me into seeking another man but I don't quite feel good doing that.

"Thank you Howard, but I can take care of my self perfectly." I speak knowing that probably the chances of me moving on from Bucky are slim down to zero. He was my everything, no one could ever replace him.

*end of flashback*

I look at Tony walking towards the empty factory. Steve Bucky and Sam went to meet Sharon Carter to get their belongings back. I decided to call Tony and surprisingly he came. I smile feeling like I am almost meeting Howard. They look so much alike, even the way they walk.

"I know you." He says looking at me and I nod.

"Hi Tony, I'm-"

"Y/n Y/l/n. I know. You helped my father and Cap's old girlfriend found Shield. " Tony cuts me off and he is looking around. "What troubles me is the fact they got you out of the cryo two years ago when we learned about the existence of the Winter Soldier and now when he resurfaced, so did you." He adds checking me out and I know this look better than anyone as it's the same look Howard had looking at me.