13- 𝔏𝔦𝔞𝔪...𝔏𝔦𝔞𝔪 ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯

S C A R L E T T E

I stood at the front of the class awkwardly with my bag hanging off my shoulder. The class was just staring between me and the teacher. There was anticipation and curiosity in all of their eyes almost as if they were expecting something to happen.

"uh hey...how yall doing", I said trying hard to lighten up the mood.

Meanwhile the teacher Ms.Jamine or something was still shooting daggers at me with her eyes, looks like someone forgot their cofee this morning.

"What is the meaning of you disrupting my class", she said rudely.

Is she dumb she can't even use her brain to realize I'm new here she seems like a careless teacher. Already I knew I would hate her.

"Does it look like you've seen my face before so before you go acting rudely to my face maybe check your fucking roster", I said glaring at her.

I heard laughs from the classroom and couldn't help the smirk forming on my face.

She looked enraged but still proceeded to checking her roster. Her eyes widened. Bingo.

Than she started glaring at me harder.

"Scarlette Russo?"

"Who else would I be", I say nonchalantly.

I heard collective gasps and a bunch of whispers spread across the room.

"of course your one of them", I heard her mutter loud enough for me to hear her.

People watched me as I headed to my seat with a mix of fear,shock and curiosity.

I decide to ignore her and take a seat in the second row from the back because as usual the pretty popular people went to the back so their was no space for me even though I loved the back of the classroom.

I heard whispers coming from behind me and let curiosity get the best of me.

Then I listened closely to what they were saying.

"Is Carter here", this pink haired girl says.

"I don't even know why you bother trying to get with that loner" a girl with short blonde hair said.

"He's the hottest guy in our school we would make a power couple", she says whining.

"You don't even know his name just drop it" a guy with curly dirty blonde hair said.

"Yeah you only know his last name plus he is dangerous", a girl with an afro and sunglasses said.

"Yeah it's kinda sad how your pining after him instead of me. I could change your live baby gurl", a guy with a dark brown mullet said.

ew I was done listening to the plastics for now.

I was handed a few worksheets and textbooks but I had already learned this. Who teaches perimeter and area in highschool.

I decided to brainstorm on some song lyrics. After about 5 minutes I felt someone elbow me.

I looked towards the person and saw a beautiful dark skinned girl with wavy and curly hair smiling at me. Yeah she was a literal goddess I was jealous and that says something.

"Hi im Jadelyn based on the way you spoke to big body Jamine up there I'm guessing your new here", she says smiling.

I laugh at her reference to Ms.Jamine and instantly I could tell me and Jadelyn were gonna be close.

We talk the rest of the class and soon I feel as if I've known her my whole life also she even enjoys the same variety of shows I watch.

we split up for science but end up seeing each other in art and music along with reading.