"Oh Go F#ck Roy."

Kid Flashs Pov

We got out of the elevator and Bumblebee shook hands with Rob, ya the leader to leader hand shake to be 'professional'. But its been a month since Dick and I went on a date or saw each other. I wonder if we can sneak out for a date but first am gonna plan the perfect date AND I can't forget Roy boy and his Red Anti-Hero love. Maybe Rob can help me get Jay's butt over. Ok, wait I need to get you guys on the story line before I forget. Right now Cyborg is showing us our rooms.

I got the last room down the hall. It took us an hour to settle in. After that Robin is going call Batsy.

Robin's Pov

It took an hour for the Titans East to settle in and they are all in the living room. I am busy calling Bruce and the Titans and TE are behind me as I call 'The Batman' it took a few seconds before it answered "Titans Tower to Batcave" I said when the voice call went static and then it cleared up and the one to answer wasn't Batman it was... Damian? Oh no. "'Tt' Grayson." He said and I heard Wally laughing behind me and Damian shot him the Bat glare.

"Wheres Batman." I asked

"Father is off world and what happen to your hair?"

"Why is everyone asking me that even you?! I mean I had my hair like this before even when I was still living there!"I yelled than I see Jason come and Tim come from behind Damian

"Hey Dickie Bird." Jason said

"Hey D." Tim said

"Hey Guys." I say and Jason looks around to whos on the camera and I dont know if hes smirking at Roy or the Fact that Wally's here "So you two finally gonna F#ck eachother?" He said and I think Walky and I turned red "JASON/TODD!" Tim and Demo- I mean Damian yelled " Oh go f#ck Roy." I said and Roy yelled "HEY!" And then Jason,Tim and Damian started arguing. Than Danielle came in and first took in the scene from the background. While the Titans and Titans East dont know whats happening.

"If you three dont shut up am calling Alfred!!" She yelled now visible. And they all stopped "Good now get your Butts upstairs I will deal with Grayson." And they all walking out of yhe camera's view and She came to sit. "Sorry." Danielle said "Its fine." "So what ya need?" She asked.

"The Titans East tower was destroyed and we need the credits to rebuild it." I say and she starts typing "Ok Batman gave me credits and they will start rebuilding it by next week and it will take a few months to be complete." She says "Ok thanks Dani." I say "No prod and Jay is planing to visit so be prepared." She says and I nod and the call ended. And I sighed "Dang they never change." Wally said chuckling "Try living with them" I say chucking as while "Remember that time we came over and you were standing at the door with a knife in your leg and all red and blue and still smiling like nothing happened" Roy added and we started laughing hard "And half way to his room he collapsed and  your brothers asked if you were dead yet like it was normal." Wally said still laughing "Yeah and when Batsy came back and asked why you were at the med bay and they said it was just a prank war." Roy said. "No patrol for a month" I added and the Titans were confused and shocked and the Titans East dead confused. "What wrong?" I asked they catching my breathe "Robin you're laughing!" Beast Boy said like it wasnt normal. "What am not heartless," I said and they gave me a look "He just fooling you hes putting on the 'am a mini Batman and am serious as hell' acted" KF said.

This is gonna be fun.

(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(

T.B.C