"Did You Miss me that much,Rob?"

Wally's Pov

Its about 11:00 pm and everyone is in their rooms sleeping but Dick so~ being the great boyfriend I am, I'm gonna pay him a visit. Even tho we're in the same building. I sped down the hall way to Robs room. I knocked on his door twice. Few seconds later he opened it and to my suprise he was wearing a yellow top with a Kid Flash logo and black sweat pants (Picture above) and I couldn't help but to smirk at his appearance "Did you miss me that much,Rob?" I asked slyly leaning against the door frame while crossing my arms. Than he pulled me by my shirt (Wally is wearing a white shirt and dark grey pants) and I yelped a bit and feel his lips press mine and I kissed back after a while we parted because of the lack of oxygen. "No i missed you that much." He said and I chuckled. "So are we gonna continue or what" He asked "Eager much?" I asked/said " I haven't seen my boyfriend in a month and i want to kiss and cuddle him" i says with a straight (or should i say gay😂) face. I didn't reply and just kissed him and he wrapped he's arms around me. We deepen the kiss and Dick walked backwards until we fell on the bed still kissing. God damn did i miss this. I licked his lips for enterance and he opened his mouth I explored the similar territory. We separated and i kissed his neck and he let out a little moan which is adorable! "H-hey Walls," Dick said "Mm?" I answered. "Don't give me a hickey on my neck." "How come?" I asked  "The Titans might get suspicious" he said i look at him in his beautiful blue eyes "Did i ever tell you that you have the prettiest blue eyes in the world?" " Yes you have, all the time" He said "Well I'll say it again, You have the prettiest blue eyes in the world" i said and he chuckled "Did i ever tell you, you have the prettiest green eyes ever." He says with a smirk and i chuckle. "Hey Wally can we cuddle l?" "Is that even a question." I said and rolled him over and we cuddled the rest of the night and we fell asleep like that.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and two chapters in one day!!!! New record. And i hope you enjoyed. Requests are open just comment and i will get back to you!

Bye Enjoy the rest of your Day/Night