Chapter 29 - Dirty Little Secrets

"God, I just can't get enough of you," Zac moaned out as he licked down Y/N's spine.

Y/N tried to catch her breath, with her chest pressed against the cool slate of Zac's bathroom counter after yet another intense round of sex.

After their romp on the weight bench, they'd spent their entire Saturday in various states of undress - having sex in the shower, in bed, in the kitchen, in the living room, on the staircase, in the pool - before finally finding their way back to bed.

They slept soundly and recuperated before going at it again in the shower that morning and once more over the bathroom counter.

"Oh shit!" Zac exclaimed as he looked at his watch.  "We're going to be late for brunch," he laughed as he lightly tapped Y/N's butt.

"How late?" she laughed.

"I'm going to need you to work your magic in here as fast as humanly possible.  And I'm going to go call Dylan," he kissed her quickly.

She emerged a few moments later with no makeup on and her hair pulled back into a low bun- looking absolutely stunning.

Zac watched as she pulled a bra and panties from her suitcase and his heart sank, knowing she had to fly home that night. 

"What?" she blushed, catching him staring at her.

"Nothing," he smirked.  "Just watching you," he shrugged his shoulders.

As if she were reading his mind, she leaned into him, brushing her lips over his, and whispered, "I wish I didn't have to go either."

"So...don't..." Zac murmured against her lips. "I miss you so much when you aren't here."

"You know I have to go," she backed up and pulled a sweater over her head, but Zac couldn't help but feel hurt she didn't say she missed him when he was gone too.

After slipping into jeans, she stood between Zac's knees as he sat on the edge of his bed.  As per usual, his hands migrated to her hips and he pulled her close to him.

"Your boobs look great," he changed his focus to something else as he stared up at her and she instantly burst out laughing.

"Come on," she pulled him up and matched her lips to his. 

Y/N got in the driver's seat of Zac's car and he settled in next to her.  She turned to look at him as she started the car.

"What?" he laughed slightly.

"Where are we going?" she laughed.

"Oh!  Right," he chuckled as he entered the address of the restaurant in the car's GPS system.

When they were almost to the restaurant, Dylan called and Zac connected the call through the car's speakers.

"Are you guys almost here?"

"Just a few minutes away," Zac pointed to where she should park the car.

"Just a heads up, we're sitting outside, but there's paparazzi across the street.  So...just be careful when you guys walk up."

Y/N turned to look at Zac with a look of complete panic on her face in the middle of parallel parking.

"Honey, just...focus on parking," he teased her.  "Thanks Dyl.  We'll see ya in a few," he disconnected the call.

"Should we go home?" she pleaded with him.

"No.  But, we should walk in separately for sure," he stated matter-of-factly and she tightly gripped the steering wheel even though the car was parked.  "Are you ok?"