4 : The Cats Daddy.

**Bright p.o.v**

It's been a week since I adopt Snowball and to be honest,  his behavior just get weirder and weirder.. I grew up with cats around me,  I know how they react towards things,  i know what they like and dislike, My friends didn't call me 'The cat Daddy'  for nothing. I'm like a cats whiper.

And I can guarantee you that Snowball Is on another level,
Why?
Because... this whole week he didn't eat  any cat food,  he will eat what I eat, 
he didn't sleep on his...cat bed. He will sleep next to me..
He never ever! touch his litter box.. He do it in the toilet,  Yup.. I'm talking about the truth here.
He didn't want to play with me but he will stay by my side when I play my video games.
He have no interest on watching birds but He watched Tv's instead!
He even take a bath with me.
I mean is this cat been trained or what?

but.. The owner told me that they save Snowball when he was in a alley, and he's just a kitten,  no one ever adopt him before me.

Which is insane right?  How can a cat that never been adopted.. Know everything in one week? Oh.. And the craziest thing is..

He will ran away,  if there's another cat around him.

It's like he's scared. 
He won't let any of them comes closer to him. Which makes it harder for him to interact with them.

I know.. Its like something from fantasy., but ever since I saw him.. 'talked'  to Tine..
I've been doubting myself.

His behaviour is like... Human.

*****

Another day have passed,  it's been a week now since Tine stuck in Snowball's body.

The only one that vising Tine in the hospital was Bright,  and Snowball.

"I wonder if there's someone out there looking for you, Tine.  You didn't have your phones with you that day so it's hard to contact anyone that know you."

One day, Bright go to the nearest store and saw a poster of Tine.

Bright immediately call the number.