9 : Who Am I ?

**Tine p. o. v**

Hye,  I'm Tine Teepakorn and ..... That's all that I remembered,  when I woke up.. I'm in the hospital and someone sitting beside me. He puts something to the side and He hugged me tightly.  He seems like he's so happy but the problem is... I don't know him.

" you're Tine right???  " he asked me.

" yes I am.. But Who.... Are..... You? "

He looked suprise, he takes a few step back and call for the nurses and few minutes later the doctor comes and checked me.

I don't know what the hell is going on here..

" what's your name? "

" Tine Teepakorn "

" Age? "

" I don't  know. "

" you know where you lived? "

" I don't. "

" what year is this? "

" I don't know. "

Questions after questions are thrown at me but I can't answer any of them.

The doctor then nodded and he talked to the guy that hug me earlier.

That guy looked at me and he gave me a soft smile.

Who is he? Is he someone important to me??
More importantly Who am I?  I just remembered my name..  Other than that... Job?  School?  Where I lived?  Do I have siblings?  Parents?  What I like and dislike?  I... Don't.. Know. Just who the hell am I ?

*****

**Bright p.o.v **

I can't believe it.  Tine finally woke up, right after Snowball's death.  I'm so happy that I'm finally there.. The Moment where he open his eyes.

I hugged him as tight as I can and looked him in the eye.

" youre Tine right? " I know its a dumb question but i have to make sure that he's really back.

"Yes I am... But... Who... Are... You?"

I can't  believe what I just heard. I take a few steps back trying to deny.. What i think it is... I run and called the nurses.

They ran and the doctor are with them.

The doctor asked multiple of questions.. One by one none of them Tine's can answer except for his name.

After a few minutes the doctor wants to talked with me and what he said... Is the last thing I want to hear...

" he's having  a dissociative amnesia. It's very rare.. he forgot both of his past and identity. Which some cases if they look in the mirror, they do not recognize their own reflection. But we should grateful that at least he remembered his own name. "

It feels so unreal. That's mean he totally forgot,  what happen to him the switch body incident.. its like his mind is a new open book.  I looked at him and give him a soft smile.. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable and stress out.

"Is it permanent? " I asked.

The doctor gives me a smile, 

" His ability to remember either slowly or suddenly within a few days, but the memory of the shocking event may helped too. "

He patted me on the shoulder.. And walked away.

And that's how I know..  It's just a matter of time and I will help Tine get through this.