Final act

It was the morning of January 1st, a new year. The day that brings you hope, new beginnings and a hangover. Earith took this chance to get her son out of that room of his. Sora had locked himself in, he hardly even ate.

A knock was heard on Sora's door. "Sora would you like to go with me shopping?" Sora's mother asked, he didn't answer. "Come on, I need your help" she tried again. Still no answer from the brunet. Earith was starting to lose her patience. "Come on, it's gonna be some mother and son quality time." When the only thing that heard was the awkward silence, she took it upon herself to kick open the door and drag Sora out of his room.

-----

The market place was alive by its buzzing activity. Every merchant yelling discounts of prizes, people aimlessly wondering why they were there in the first place. How his mother found this fun he would never know.

Out of the corner of his eyes Sora notice a group of kids looking at a display window for one of the shops. Earith notice this and suggested him to take a look.

His eyes grew with wonder as he looked through the smooth glass window of the sweet shop. Laid out in full view was a vast display of macaroons and vintage looking toys. "Debaube and Gallias" was written on top of the store.

"Don't go inside" one of the kids warned him "yeah, Terra is experimenting today" another follow. Sora was too curious and he needed chocolate, so he ignore the warnings and went in.

The inside of Debaube and Gallias smell like chocolate, the shelves were full of different candies of all shape and sizes. Sora's eyes would sometimes see a vintage toys hidden in some parts of the store.

"May I help you?" A young woman with blue eyes and hair asked.

" I'll take a bag of dark sweet chocolate please"

"Okie" the woman was about to use the register when a scream came from the back of the store.

"AQUA! ITS BURNING! HELP!" The guy screaming was in total panic. Sora guesses that must have been Terra. Aqua gave an annoyance sigh and then face Sora "My son will come to help you in a bit." She said before leaving.

Sora nodded awkwardly, what on earth was happening on the back of that store. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come, he should have just stayed at home.

"Sorry for the wait, how may I help you?" Sora's eyes had grown in size, he couldn't believe it. Right in front of him was Roxas. At least this person looked like Roxas, but he wasn't a toy. This was a real breathing human being.

"Hello?" He was pull out of his thoughts by the blond.

"Oh right, I want a bag of dark sweet chocolate please"

"Blue or red bag?"

"Blue"

"That'll be 2.50" Sora handed him the money and the boy just narrowed is eyes at him.

"What?" Asked the brunet nervously

"You look very familiar. Have we met before?"

"Nope" the brunet averted his eyes.

"Oh" the blond looked a bit disappointed

With a heavy heart Sora turn around and headed towards the door, but he stop himself before reaching it. Somewhere inside he knew that was Roxas and maybe it was a bit crazy of him to think so, but he had to do something about it. He took a big breath and said "actually I lied, we have met before"

"At the park?" The blond guessed, he was trying so hard to remember, but his memory was always so fuzzy "your name is ..... Sora?"

Sora nodded in agreement and smile. Roxas was overjoyed with having remember correctly. "Oh I have something for you" he left so fast he didn't even let sora ask what.

The blond came back a few minutes later with an envelope on his hands and handed to Sora, who was totally perplexed. "That's been sitting on my desk for a while now"

The brunet notice it was a dress to him and he open it.

Sora you did it! You finish the task an the wish was granted. We can be together again. Yen Sid gave me a new life, I'm a person now, but I was told to stay with the people who built me when I was a toy. Yen Sid said there might be some side effects to the wish and it could be dangerous. Now I know what he meant, little by little I've beginning to forget you and the things we did together, but it's alright now I'll  get to fall in love with you all over again.

The words were written in golden ink, and they hit Sora right in the heart. He was so incredibly happy and sad, maybe if he hadn't taken long Roxas might have not forgotten everything.

"So what does it say?" Roxas asked bursting with curiosity.

The brunet was on the verge of tears but he still manage to say "That we should go ice skating again"

The blond considered it and agree "and we should get hot chocolate too" With bright smile Roxas grab a coat and they both left.

--

Well that's the end, hope you all like it because I was wrecking my head with this ending ._.