Chapter 24

*Tucker's POV*
"Get the hell away from her!" I yell as Drew and I finally find them. He's in the middle of pulling his shirt off as Sophia lies unconscious on the bed.
I lunge towards him, gripping his shirt and throw him against the nearby wall.

"What the hell is your problem man?!" he yells in shock. "What the hell's my problem? What the hell's your problem you sick fuck?!" I ask aggressively. "I was just having a little fun," he smirks.

"I can't wake her up," Drew tells me. I can hear the worry in his voice. "What'd you give her?!" I growl, slamming John against the wall again. "Go to hell," he answers. I feel the anger and worry surge through my body.

"Drew, get her to my car and wait for me," I tell him. I watch Drew scoop Sophia up in his arms and run out of the room with her. Once they're out of the room, I return my attention to John.

"I'm gonna ask you one more fucking time. What'd you give her," I ask through gritted teeth. "Like I said. Go to hell," he maintains.

In a single rage-filled moment, I throw him to the ground and throw punch after punch. Once I see blood, I switch to a chokehold that causes more pain than the punches. "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!" he insists.

I spot a tie sitting on the nearby dresser and grab it. I tie him tightly to the bed frame and grab his face with my hand. "Roofies," he says in defeat.

I throw one more punch across his face as hard as I can. "Piece of shit! You're going down for this one," I sneer. I walk to the camera situated in the corner of the room and turn it off. I then take out the memory card and stuff it into my pocket.

I jog out of the room and rush down the stairs. I spot Drew trying to get Sophia into my car and run over to them. "Give her to me. Just open the door and then drive," I demand.

I hold Sophia's unconscious body close to me as Drew navigates through the cars in the cul de sac. "Come on Soph. Wake up," I beg and tap her face lightly. I can feel my heart racing as if it's about to burst out of my chest. "Drew hurry!" I plead noticing the pink in Sophia's lips fading.

After what feels like eternity, Drew finally gets us to the emergency room. He hops out the car and runs inside to get help. Within seconds, nurses and doctors rush out to us. They help me get her out of the car and onto the stretcher.

"Sh- she's been drinking. Someone slipped her roofies. Please help her," I beg as I run with them into the hospital. Through all of this, I haven't let go of Sophia's hand. "We'll take it from here," someone says. I try to go with Sophia, but Drew pulls me back.

"Let her go. They got her," he says while keeping his hold on me. I try to fight his grip, but I can't. I hold onto him and watch as they disappear with Sophia.

"You should call Alex and Servando. I'm gonna call the Addison and let her know what's going on," Drew tells me. "Yeah," I answer and collapse into the nearby chair.

*Alex's POV*
Servando and I are laying in bed watching a movie when my phone begins to ring. I glance at the screen to see who's calling. "It's Tucker," I say propping myself up on my elbow.

"Hi Tucker. Everything okay?" I ask. "No everything's not okay. Drew and I are at the hospital with Sophia. Please come," he pleads through the phone. "What happened? Is she okay?" I ask worriedly. "I'll explain when you get here. Just please come," he urges. He sounds scared which only increases my worry. "We're on our way," I reassure him.

"What's going on?" Servando asks with a concerned look. "Sophia's at the hospital. Tucker didn't say why. We gotta go," I tell him nervously.

...