CHAPTER 21

Starry(a/n) Pov

'Clink clank' the sound of lock ran through, breaking the silence of the room. The agents inside the room held their breathe and didn't make even a single noise

The door flew open as the mafia and his people walked in, they froze in their spots as they saw the agents free the leader immediately ordered to catch them again

"What are you doing?! Catch them!!" Shouted the mafia leader. All his men immediately charged towards the agents, but they were no weakling, they won't back off so easily. And just like that the fight, began.

Crystal Pov

All his men were coming towards us they immediately started throwing punches at us, but we gave them back

I punched a guy that was coming towards me, i kicked a guy in the back but he managed to punch me in my stomach but i kneed him in his gut and he fell down on the ground groaning

A guy came towards me with full speed and before i had time to react, he stabbed me in my arm but he wasn't able to cause too much damage. I snatched the knife from his hand and stabbed him in his stomach.

Taehyun Pov

It was getting a little bit hard for us, we were only four and they were, uh, too many. A guy tried to punch me but i stopped him and punched him back, sending him to the ground.

Someone came from behind and threw me to the wall, i groaned a bit from the imapact but eventually got up, i looked around to see crystal struggling with three guys at a time so i made my way towards her, i snatched one of the guy away from crystal from his shoulder and punched in his stomach, throwing him away. When i turned back to the crystal i saw that she already knocked out one guy and kicked the other his stomach sending him flying to the ground

"Thanks.." she said panting, i nodded my head muttering a "mention not"

Crystal Pov

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, i quickly grabbed it and used all my force to slam that person on the ground, as soon as the person landed on the ground, i regretted my decision to not turn around first..

"Why do you always slam me against something!?!?" Jimin shouted at me as he got up, i looked at him nervously before saying a small "sorry"

At that moment, yeonjun came to us as well, panting lightly

"Are they all done?" He said and we looked around to see men lying here and there, some groaning in pain and some knocked out.

And just as we thought it was done, suddenly many men came in and circled us, pointing their guns at us, all of us just stared at them, we didn't knew what to do

Jimin suddenly kicked one of them and took his gun and shot some of them, as soon as he did that, they started shooting, we were barely getting away from all of those bullets.
But somehow all of us managed to get a gun.

Starry Pov

Gun sounds and the cry of pain filled the whole room, as some of the mafia's men got shot, the agents luck was good as they passed most of the bullets, but your luck can never be so good.

Taehyun got shot in his right arm. Jimim got shot in his stomach and right thigh. Yeonjun got shot on his leg, crystal was safe till now, able to dodge bullets, the bullet was only able to nudge her left arm

The shooting was still going on, many mafia's people were going down, three of the agents didn't get shot after that, however jimin passed out and crystal got shot in her shoulder, the others had circled over jimin and stood as his shield as jimin was passed out.

As all of this was going on and when not many mafia people were fine enough to shoot, the police came in

"Drop your weapons right now!" One of the officer said pointing his gun at the mafia men, as the mafias saw that the cops were larger in number, they stopped firing.

However as all of the mafia men were getting hand cuffed, the main one got out of the grip of the officers holding him, he immediately took a gun and fired it towards taehyun as he was closest to him.

Crystal saw this and was fast enough to come infront of taehyun, she got shot right below her chest. The police again grabbed the main mafia and all of them were taken out.

"Ambulance will arrive soon." Said an officer as he walked out while having a firm grip on a mafia men

On the other hand, crystal stood there frozen for a mere second, but she immediately lost her consciousness and fell right into taehyun's arms, who used his left hand to support her as his right hand wasn't working properly, his eyes glossed as he saw her unconscious figure in his lap, he soon heard a thud, he looked behind him to see yeonjun laying on the ground. He too, was fighting himself to stay awake, as his love was in his arms, he wanted to stay awake to make sure that his love, who saved him, is okay.

But he wasn't able to fight more and lost the battle against consciousness, he too fell unconscious.

The nurses rushed inside with stretchers, they immediately put all four of them on stretcher and hurried to the ambulance, the nurses and the doctors who were present in the ambulance, did everything to make sure that the four agents were stabilized till they reach hospital where they can get proper treatment. However they were stuggling with two of them. Jimin, and Crystal..

Soon the ambulance reached the hospital all 4 of them were rushed into separate operation rooms

As the doctors and nurses were working to make sure all of them will be alive and well. Mr. Lee hyun, who came rushing to the hospital as soon as he heard this news, called taehyun, yeonjun and jimin's parents, he also called crystal's father, sirius, telling him about the news. Sirius promised to come back as soon as he could.

When Mr. Lee hyun was waiting, he suddenly remembered someone who he forgot to call, he called that person and told about what happened and ended the call, he was worried for his agents lifes. Soon everyone's parents came rushing inside the hospital, except for crystal as sirius won't get a flight so quick.

The parents were worried for their kids, they were hoping that all of them are safe, the three moms were crying as their husbands tried to calm them, having tears in their own eyes, but still trying to calm their wives

After some time, a doctor came out from taehyun's room

Hello~ i hope you liked this chapter
And i apologize of there were any mistakes..

🦁🐍🦁🐍🦁🐍