Chapter 6

>Next school day<

SinB's POV

  When I just reached school I was immediately pulled by a random guy into the bathroom. What the hell is happening?

  "Yerin said yes. Yerin said yes. I guess your debt is paid. Now I have Yerin all to myself and nobody else. Not even you. Stay. Away. From. Her."

  "Well...no can't do. I just found my childhood friend so at least some catching up?"

  "NO!"

  "Calm down. My godjihyo you are acting like a possessive boyfriend. Just like maybe a few friendly dates? That's all I ask."

  "NO. YERIN IS MINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! NOBODY CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!"

  "Are you scared that you will lose her to me? I mean that must be your reason for rejecting my request. Actually should I just tell her that your confession was actually made by me. The song, the piano, the words you said from your mouth?" I looked at him smirking. After all this was my supposedly debt. But he didn't think of closing up the loop holes so...what do you expect? Obviously I would take use of it.

  He pulled on his hair aggressively before replying, "FINE. ON TWO CONDITION. One, if you touch her, you will regret it. Two, never bring up the confession I made to Yerin."

  "Deal." Like civil men we were, we shook our hands on the agreement.

"Tae? SinB? What are you guys doing here?" I turned around and met with Yerin staring at us curiously with her head tilted sideway in confusion.

Cut- WHAT? What nonsense are you spouting Hwang Eun Bi? She isn't cute she is just your childhood friend. Yep we are just childhood friends nothing more probably less.

"SinB? Helloo? SinB?" After I came to my senses I saw Yerin standing closer to me and waving her hand in front of me.

"Ah yeah?"

"Why are you so weird?"

"Well..I'm just thinking of something. Anyways...I got your boyfriend's approval to hang out with you as old friend. Also, finally your couples fight have ended. I'm happy for you and congrats too!" I said, giving a small smile to Yerin.

I'm not jealous...totally wasn't thinking about her...After all she was just my childhood cru-

"Thank you SinB." Taehyung interrupted our moments and hugged Yerin possessively.

Yerin's POV

"...I'm happy for you and congrats too!"

What he said made me felt like my heart was pierced by a thousand needles. Why do I feel this way. Whenever I see him, my heart races. Whenever I see him smile, I melt like an ice cream under the hot weather. Whenever he talks to me, I stutters for unknown reasons. Whenever I stare at his brown orbs, I get lost in them. Is this what love feels like? But shouldn't love be happy? Why does this like a tragic love story? Like we were never meant to be together? I guess love hurts.

We are just childhood friends, nothing more probably less...

I was knocked out of my senses when Taehyung hugged me. I felt like I was going to die from how tight he hugged me. I slowly pried his arms away from my waist and I never appreciated oxygen more than this moment. After SinB excused himself, Taehyung held my wrist before growling at me.

"What is wrong Yerin? I can't hug you now?"

  "No...no...it's just that I couldn't breathe."

  "Just to let you know...you are mine and only mine. Nobody else. I let you go out with SinB doesn't mean you can do anything with him. I have eyes everywhere. My connections are wide. Don't. Test. My. Limits."

  "Y-yes..." I said stuttering. What was happening to Taehyung? In the 3 years he wasn't this scary...how and why did he change? This is creeping me out. I feel a bad vibe emitting from him, he is my boyfriend but...now I am seriously doubting myself about the choice I made. Then soon we parted ways and went to our class. When I reached my class Umji rushed to me panting,

"Unnie...did you and Taehyung make up? Like you are together again?"

"Yeah...why?"

"Unnie look." Umji showed my her phone screen and I was beyond shook. Taehyung was making out with...

A DUDE?Huh?

When classes started I wasn't concentrating instead my mind was focused on the scene of Taehyung making out with a guy. Was he gay? What? Was it why he changed? I didn't felt the need to cry over it since, my heart was captured by another guy. But if he liked another guy, why would he still ask me out?

SinB's POV

I was staring outside at the scenery when Yerin came in. I guess she would learn the news now since Umji was rushing to her.

  Oh how did I know Umji? Believe it or not we are actually cousins...I'm serious. We don't talk to each other much in school since we both decided to keep it a low profile but we are like the best of friend outside of school. When I reached home yesterday, I found Umji in my house on the TV. She then came up to me and showed me the video. I was beyond furious. Like they just made up and already Taehyung was found cheating on Yerin? Then Umji said we could collect more evidence first before exposing him.

  Anyways, back to the matters at hand Yerin was blankly staring at the board. I was actually wondering what she was feeling. Betrayed? Disgust? Hurt? Heart broken? Whatever was the reason I should comfort her after school or something.

>Skip to lunch<

Yerin's POV

  I wasn't hungry so I went to the garden instead. I decided to lean on the tree I found SinB at since I felt comfort there.
Then I thought out loud,

  "Should I be sad that Taehyung was cheating on me with a dude? Haha but my heart already belongs to someone else. Whenever I see him, my heart races like the cars on a formula one race. Whenever he smile especially at me, I am like a snowman when the winter is over. When we talk, I stutter as if I saw my crush. I guess he is indeed my crush. When we first encounter, I got lost in his doe brown orbs. It was so alluring. My heart truly belongs to him. When he said he was happy for me, why do I feel like I was pierced with a thousand needles. I guess this is known as the tragic love story. We were never meant to be. We are just childhood friends nothing more, probably less."

  "SINB LET'S GO! LUNCH IS ENDING SOON."