Chapter 19

Unknown's POV

  "Miss, we found your sibling's exact whereabout."

  "W-Where?"

  "Asan Medical Center."

  "W-What...what is he doing there?"

  "He has gotten injured...by the one and only Kim Taehyung."

  "THAT SON OF A-"

  "Miss please keep your cool."

  "Y-Yes... I suppose. I'm not the old me anymore. Let me visit him."

  "C-Can I visit him too?"

  "Eoh? Why?"

  "I ahm...somewhat have a connection with him too."

  "Sure."

Yerin's POV

  "SinB? Why are you here alone? Where's Mina?" I asked him as I looked around.

  "She went out on a date with Tzuyu. Isn't it nice? I set them up together!" SinB jumped from the bed running towards me before giving me a blow crashing hug.

  "E-Eoh? Wae?" I asked him before returning the hug.

  "Nothing... I Just miss you way too much. There's so much disturbance going around, I can't have my own time with you." SinB muffled as his head buried into my neck. It sent shivers down my spine as the vibrations travelled throughout my body.

  "S-SinB, p-please don't." I moaned.

  "Oh... you got turned on? Interesting... from what I said or what I did? Never mind... it was what I did, right?" SinB said again, head still buried into my neck.

  "S-SinB...I-I..." I called out.

  "Wow... I didn't know that my Yennie is so needy...Hm?" SinB said as he released the hug staring into my eyes. 'What's happening? Oh my gosh...HOLY SWEET JIBANG! SAVE ME!!'

Third's POV

  SinB closed his eyes, leaning in ever so closely before Yerin followed in suit. The room was getting heated by what was happening but, things doesn't always goes as planned.

  "H-Hwang...E-Eunbi?"

  SinB immediately pulled back, looking at the door. There was a small girl standing at the door with a bob hair-cut.

  "Hwang Eunbi..." She called out to him again. Then visible tears started to form at the girl's eyes.

  "N-Noona?" SinB said unknowingly. Was he dreaming, or was that his noona standing right in front of him?

  "S-SinB...who is she?" Yerin asked him. 'Firstly, rude. She disturbed my SinRin moment. Secondly, who's she? Barging into SinB's room like nobody's business, then calling out his name. Argh...annoying' Yerin complained.

  "Esther... (A.N SinB's baptismal name, in case if you are wondering)" The girl called out again.

  "Noona... You never called me by the name before. Why you calling me by that now?" SinB's voice turned cold. 'Why Esther? Is SinB really ignoring me for that girl right now?' Yerin thought.

  "Well... I didn't want to call you 'TtinB' because of him. He has stained the name by calling you that so many times." The girl replied, also in a cold tone.

  "Yerin...she's well...my sister, Eunha." SinB said before running to hug her.

  "Eunbi-ah..." Eunha cried in his arms.