Chapter 21

Truth: Part 1

SinB's POV

  "Kim Taehyung, do you remember her?" I asked him before flashing a picture of a young girl on the screen.

  "N-No..." Taehyung stuttered.

  Nodding my head, I ushered somebody some body to the front of the stage, with my sister and I.

  "Kim Taehyung, how could you possibly forget me? How could you do this to me? To SinB? Taking his family away, his sister away. His everything! Just because of me." She exclaimed.

  "How...How could this be? You should be dead...no!" Taehyung shouted while clutching onto his head, refusing to believe that she was alive and standing right in front of him.

  "I would been...if not for SinB." She answered.

Yerin's POV

  What's...What's happening? SinB...the heir to Jung's Corp.? Then what about Mr and Mrs Hwang? How...I don't understand...

  "No...NO! SinB! You messed up my past, now you are going to mess up my present and future...AGAIN!" Taehyung screamed.

  "You messed up my life, my childhood, my family, my everything. I'm just getting the justice I deserved." SinB calmly replied.

  "Hope you guys love a good-old story time...Let's begin, shall we?" SinB said before proceeding with the story.

SinB's POV

>Flashback<

"TtinB! TtinB! I found a girl!" Young 11-year-old Taehyung shouted while running to my direction.

  "Who's in love with a girl." I replied casually.

  "She said, that she- NO! This isn't the 'Complete the Lyric Challenge'. This is real. I found a real beauty at the park! She so beautiful and cute!" Young Taehyung exclaimed while dreaming about her.

  "Please widen your vocabulary list. Do you only know the word 'beauty' and 'beautiful'? Also, you are drooling." I said with no emotions.

  "Hey! You should respect me, I older than you!" Taehyung said after wiping the corners of his mouth.

  "Yes grandpa. What's her name anyways?" I asked him.

  "Her name is- Her name...I DIDN'T ASK FOR HER NAME!" Taehyung shouted before dramatically collapsing on the floor, as if it was the end of his life.

  "You dimwit! Anyways not like she would fall for you. You are a dimwit and she's a beauty. You guys are both on the opposite end of the spectrum. With you at the bottom end, obviously." I commented before sitting down on the floor.

  "HEY! What's 'dimwit' and 'spectrum' by the way?" Taehyung sat up, scratching his head in confusion.

  "Never mind. A nincompoop like you wouldn't understand our language." I sighed.

  "Hey! Tell me the meaning!" Taehyung demanded.

  "Give up. Just go play your toys and don't infect my brain cells with your nugatory ones." I shooed him away.

  "You are so mean TtinB. Oh! What's the meaning of nu...nugarie? Nugory? Nu, what again?" Taehyung asked.

  "Nugatory." I corrected him.

  "Nugury?" He tried again.

  "Forget it." I gave up.

  "Hey. W-Who are you? I didn't see you here before." A girl walked up to us and asked me.