𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 🙊

"So... Whats your name?" Tsukishima asked. Glancing at the boy beside him. Both of them were at the rooftop, sitting on the floor and leaning on the tall fence. The boy looked at him and point at his own mouth, then make a 'X' sign which immediately tsukishima finally undestand.

"Ah so those hands movements were sign language?" The boy nod.

"Then how should i know your name? I dont have my phone or a paper and pencil with me. Unless you have one" the boy sadly shook his head. They both stared into space, thinking. Suddenly the boy face lit up, showing him that he has an idea. The boy slowly grab tsukishima's hand and trace a letter.

"Ah so you gonna spell your name by tracing. Is that it?" The boy happily nod. He started to trace the letter Y, then A.

"Ya... ma..ma... " tsukishima mumble. Finally, the boy has done tracing and tsukishima smiled,

"Hi yamaguchi. My name is tsukishima" yamaguchi nod. Tsukishima looked at his half eaten bread and gave it to him.

"Here. You can have this. I can tell that you didn't eat anything" yamaguchi was about to decline but tsukishima still insist, so he accept the offer. Doing the hand kiss movement thing.

"That hand gesture you did... Was it mean 'Thank you'?" Yamaguchi nod

"Ah... Haha i thought you were giving me a kiss just now" Yama blush at the word and shook his head. Tsukishima cant help but asked himself why is he hanging out with this guy? He hates people. He love to be alone. He doesnt like talking to them. So why does he not feel annoyed being around with this guy?

Maybe he's special?

He watch yamaguchi finishing the bread. The way he eat and holds it, looks cute.

"Do you... do you have friends..?" He expect yama to say no but surprisingly he nod.

"Oh how many?" Yama showed three fingers.

"Not bad" yama then point his one finger, then point at him.

"Oh you mean one of them is me..?" Yama nod happily.

"Ah but I dont do friends though" yamaguchi suddenly looked sad and nod.

"But maybe I can make you an exception" the boy looked up at him with shining eyes, showing him that he is very happy. Yama grin and point him and himself then linked his pointing fingers together and show number one. Tsukishima guessed that finger link could be meaning friends.

"Yah.. You're my first friend" yamaguchi happily clap. Tsukishima smile at the sight.

"Lunch almost over, want me to accompany you to your class? You know, incase people bullies you" yamaguchi was hesitant to nod, he doesn't want to be a burden. Tsukishima caught his expression and smile,

"Don't worry, you're no burden. I'm your friend remember? " Yama smile back and nod.

🙊

After the whole lots of lesson, the school has finally come to an end. Tsukishima went to his locker to put some stuff in till he felt a tap on the shoulder. He turn to find a girl with long blonde curly hair. The girl shyly looking down and said,

"Hey tsukishima-san. I would like to asked if um... you would like go home together..? " tsukishima sigh at this. He glance behind her and saw a familiar boy walking towards them.

"No" tsukishima said and give her a fake smile.

"W-why? Do you have someone to walk home with..?"

"Well no. I prefer walking home alone but now since I made a friend today, Im walking home with him"

"W-who?" Tsukishima walked past her and wrap his arms around yamaguchi who just silently stand there waiting for them.

"This guy. Now would you excuse me, we gotta go" they both turn and walked away. When they walked for 5 mins, tsukishima finally pull away and smile in apology.

"Sorry I had to do that. I want her to stop talking to me" yama nod in assure and understanding. He took out his phone and type something, then tap on tsukishima, signalling him to read.

"I need to go to the convenient store to buy a notebook for coversation at school tommorow. The three boys just now go and took it and rip it so... You can go home if you want " The text say. Tsukishima think for awhile and shook his head,

"I'll go with you. I don't want to go home early to hear my noisy ass brother" yamaguchi quickly type,

" language! Cursing is bad! " tsukishima read and just smile. They both walked to the store together and bought some stuff. They were walking to the counter till yamaguchi stop.

"Whats wrong?" Tsukishima looked at him, founding him staring at the bottle of alcohol.

"Yamaguchi?" Yama finally snap back into reality and looked at tsukishima in pale.

"Hey.. Whats wrong..? Why are shaking?" Tsukishima gently hold his hand, watching yama shaking in fear.

"Hey.. Calm down. Its okay... Im here" tsukishima decided to calm him down by giving him a hug. He doesn't care if some people staring at him. His first friend is more important. After a minute, yamaguchi finally calm down and looked up at tsukishima. Doing the 'thank you' sign to him.

"Its fine.. Are you okay though? You looked like you have panic attack" yamaguchi sadly looked down and nod. He type something on his phone and show him,

" that was indeed one of my panic attacks. Im sorry you have to see that. I often got it. Again im sorry... "

"No no its okay! I dont mind. Besides, I couldn't just stand there and watch you handle the pain alone" yamaguchi blush and smile softly.

" For someone who is heartless. You seem to care so much about me " tsukishima looked away shyly,

"Well, you did say you are my friend.. and i accept that so... I care for you.." Yamaguchi sign 'thank you'

" I care for you too. The hug just now was good. It feels nice and warm "

"Well if you like, whenever you stress or panic or scared come to me or text me and I'll try to calm you"

" like hugs? "

"Well sure whatever you want"

Yamaguchi blush and step forward, tip toed himself and give a peck on tsukishima's cheek. Tsukishima froze and stared at him in shocked. Yamaguchi quickly type something and show him the screen with a blush on his face

" you're probably gonna be my favourite friend and hero. I love to hang with you more tsukki~! ♡ "

And that made tsukishima fallen inlove with him.