𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ⚠️

Yamaguchi turn a moaning mess when tsukishima started to suck his dick. His fingers were playing at his hole while at it. Tsukishima stop for awhile and switch off the water.

"Yama… pant* wanna carry on do it here or on the bed?" Yamaguchi looked at him with lustful eyes.

"D-do me here tsukki… I can't wait anymore" Tsukishima smile and kissed his forehead.

"Well I guess this will be our first time having sex in the bathroom huh" tsukishima lick his ear, gently push one of his finger in yama's hole to adjust. Yamaguchi wrap his arms around his neck,

"Just do it already tsukki!"

"But I haven't prepare you yet… I don't want to hurt you" yamaguchi smile and kissed his cheek,

"Its okay… you won't hurt me… just do it ok? I know you can't wait too" with that being said, tsukishima slam his dick in his hole. Yamaguchi felt pain and pleasure at the same time. He loves when tsukishima does this. He went in and out, water were splashing out of the tub. This goes on for 2 hours. Finally, after the third round, they both cum and felt tired. They shower together and went to bed together. Yamaguchi smile as he cuddle beside tsukishima. What he loves the most beside sex is this. Cuddling makes him feel small and baby-like.

"Tsukki… Im sorry that because of this, you will be tired out tommorow for work" tsukishima smile kissed him.

"Nah, I won't be working there anymore"

"Eh?" Yamaguchi sit up and stare at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Before we had sex, I texted my boss that I quit. I don't want to work there anymore"

"B-but why…?"

"I did say that I work because of you… but I didn't want to be distant with you. Me being a model is sht. I have to deal with the paparazzi and all. I'm so busy that I don't have time for you… I might as well work somewhere where I earn money slow"

"W-well… since you said you quit already… wanna work where I work? My place is hiring you know…" tsukishima too sit up and looked at him,

"You mean to tell me it's been hiring before I become a model??"

"Y-yah… I was about to asked you but you suddenly tell me you already had a job… haha" tsukishima facepalm.

"I-im sorry tsukki…" Tsukishima looked at him and smile, pulling him into a hug.

"Whatever, as long as I get to be with you longer "

"Yoo! You guys!" Yua wave at the couple as soon as she see them walking to their class.

"Hello yua~"

"Yah hello"

"So… any update about you guys that I don't know? " tsukishima click his tongue and looked away,

"Why so busybody?" Yamaguchi immediately smack his arm,

"Oh there's nothing, just that tsukishima quit his job"

"Oh right yah I forgot about that! I receive the news yesterday night! Haha just now alot of girls look dejected when they see it. Any reason why?" Yamaguchi was about to answer but tsukishima suddenly hold his hand and said,

"I want to be with him" yamaguchi blush while yua just rolled her eyes,

"Obsessive much? Salty boy~?" They both glared at eachother.

"N-now you guys… we still need to got to class" yua smile and turn around, walking infront of them. Tsukishima looked around,

"What's wrong tsukki?"

"Checking if there's anyone around"

"Why?"

"So I could do this" tsukishima lean down and kissed him.

[Authors note: THE END MOTHER FCKRS BUAHAHA. KAY BUT FIRST OF ALL, 28K VIEWS?! O.o EYE-- WERE MY BOOK THT GOOD? I HAVE BAD GRAMMAR AND PLOT YOU KNOW?! IF YOU WANT MORE STORIES, PLEASE DO READ MY 3RD BOOK! WHICH IS ABOUT DAISUGA AND IWAOI!

IT IS CALLED 'Mr Hot policeman'

 ̄ω ̄ thts all you guys. Sayonara bitches

P.s: am sry for cursing;;; i high as fck