𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 🙊

The next day, both tsukishima and yamaguchi plan to walk to school together. Tsukishima wait at the destination where yamaguchi told him to meet and when he finally arrive, he was shocked and confused.

"Hi yamagu-- what...? Why are you wearing a mask? a-and what's wrong with your eye?!" Tsukishima asked in concern. Infront of him was yamaguchi with a beaten eye that looks painful. Yamaguchi shamefully looked down and showed him a text.

" Don't worry. Its nothing. At home me and my brother had an argument till it got serious. My mom scolded both us . Haha "

Tsukishima sigh and nod. Even though he type that but he couldn't help but feel there's something wrong.

"Im guessing you wear the mask to covered up your bruise?" Yamaguchi gave a small nod.
They both started to walked to school.

"You know they don't allow student to wear mask in class right?" Yamaguchi quickly looked at him in shocked. He rush and type,

" SRS?! "

"Yah... I thought you knew" yamaguchi shook his and looked down thinking,

" what am I supposed to do?! They gonna see my face and I dont like tht! I will have panic attack ! " tsukishima quickly try to calm the now panic boy.

"Calm down.. Maybe we could cover it up by using foundation ..?"

" well do you have one? I dont and so do u obvsly. How are we gonna get tht ?!" Tsukishima smirked,

"Don't worry. I know how"

When they arrived at the school, as usual, both of them were surrounded by girls. They mostly had their attention to tsukishima obviously.

"Tsukishima-san! Do you want to come eat lunch with me~?"

"Hey! Im gonna asked him that!"

"Tsukishima--!"

"Shut up" and they did. They were suprised by the sudden change in voice tone. Tsukishima grab yamaguchi's hand and walk past them.

" Tsukki.. U could asked them if they carry foundation " he shook his head.

"No. There's this one girl Im ok being around with. She was the least annoying people" yamaguchi doesnt know why but felt a little jealous hearing that.

Maybe his girlfriend? He did say Im his first friend so... why do my heart ache so bad?

They stop infront of a class. Tsukishima slide the door open, knowing the class hasn't start yet since the bell didnt rang. He called her and yamaguchi watch as a blond girl with short hair walking outside the class towards them.

"Hi tsukishima-san! Its weird to see you called me" tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"I had no choice. You're the one im ok with. I wanna asked, do you have a foundation with you? Can I borrow it?" The girl just nod without questioning why and went back to class to take it and gave it to him.

"Here you go. You can return it during lunch. Oh, who is this?" Yachi asked, looking at yamaguchi who shyly stand beside him. Tsukishima looked at him and chuckle,

"Well, yachi, this is yamaguchi, my friend. Yama, this is yachi, my...." Tsukishima paused not knowing who yachi is to him. Yachi just laugh and shook her head,

"Haha just say your acquaintance" tsukishima nod.

"Yah.. What she said" yamaguchi greet her with a small bow and yachi return it doing the same.

"Nice to meet you yamaguchi-san! Its rare to see tsukishima walking with someone. Most likely to have a friend! You must be lucky!" Yamaguchi shyly nod back. He is very grateful of having tsukishima as his friend.

"Well we gotta go now. Class gonna start soon. Thanks for this. Bye yachi" tsukishima turn to walked away. Yamaguchi again give a small nod and follow him. Yachi smile looking at them before going back in her class.

They were now in the toilet and tsukishima watched yamaguchi slowly took off the masked. He slightly cringe at the sight. There was a bruise on his cheek and a cut on his lip. Yamaguchi could feel the stare and anxiously turn his back towards him.

"Don't look please..."

Tsukishima quickly apologize and looked away. He understand yamaguchi being anxious and awkward, so he just stood there, not looking at him just like he wanted and wait for him till his done. Its not 1 minute yet but yamaguchi tap on his shoulder to signal him that he is done. He stared at his face. The bruises was well covered, even the eye. The only thing was the cut on his lip but so far, it looks okay.

" thanks again tsukki for helping me. I owe you alot " he shook his head,

"Its fine. Besides, you said yesterday I was your hero right? I should be helping you" yamaguchi blush, remembering what he did yesterday to him.

" right yesterday... We walked home without saying anything. Im sorry that move i did yesterday make you uncomfortable. Im really sorry "

"No you did nothing wrong. Its fine right? You did that to show how thankful and grateful you are"

" so... You dont mind if I do it again..? " tsukishima stared at text speechless till he just nod and smile. Yamaguchi step forward and tip toed to give him a kiss on the cheek. Tsukishima was suprised. He didnt expect to recieve it now.

" thank you.. Oh and please dont tell anyone about this. I mean my face... "

"Y-yah ok.." Both stared at eachother, small blush on their face without knowing that their heart is beating fast.

"L-let's go? Class is really about to start" tsukishima silently cursed at himself for stuttering again.

" yah ok " yamaguchi smile

🙊

Yamaguchi wave goodbye to tsukishima and walked towards his house. He can feel how nervous he is. He gulp and unlocked the front door and went in the house of hell. He was about to walked upstairs quickly but stop when he recieve a sudden slap out of no where, making him fall down. He silently cry looking at the person infront of him in fear.

"Why the fck is your face clean? Didnt I gave you a good beating yesterday?" Yamaguchi looked down. The man shouted,

"SPEAK I SAY!" Yamaguchi harshly flinch at the tone and let out his voice.

"F-foundation... Pa.."

"Oh foundation huh? You scared your puny little friends will found out how fcked up your life is?! Is that it?!" The man then gave a strong kick on yamaguchi's face. Yamaguchi fall back down and wince. He stared at the ceiling, hearing his so called dad spewing nothing but hate towards him. He watch his dad started to unbuckle his belt. Yamaguchi went pale and quickly said,

"N-no! Pa--!" He recieve a strong whip on his face by the belt.

"You dont fking talk. Talk and I fcking kill you. UNDERSTAND?!" Yamaguchi quickly nod and shut himself up. Crying violently silent, prefer staring at the ceiling rather than the monster infront of him while feeling his pants pulled down.

I wonder whats tsukki doing?