𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 🙊

There were silence as yamaguchi watch both kageyama and hinata's suprise expression. 

"I-I was meant to tell you but--" yamaguchi stop when he suddenly receive a slap by hinata. Tsukishima immediately felt angry and was about to punch him but was stop when he sees hinata hugged yama.

"Why?!" Hinata asked as yamaguchi froze.

"Why do you keep saying that you HOPE for us to be friends with you?! How many times do I have to say?! I told you already that I don't care any of those things! Why do you keep thinking that we gonna leave you anytime? Do you not trust us?!" Yamaguchi then felt wetness on his shoulder.

"You started to piss me off.... Stop thinking negative things can you? We love you as a true friends.. We don't care if you can speak or not... We dont care if you can see or hear or not.. We- we dont care even if you're a girl or a boy... You're still my friend that I want to be with... Yamaguchi.... I love you yama.. Can't you see that?" Yamaguchi felt his tears comes out and immediately huge hinata back.

"Im sorry hinata... Im sorry I hurt you..." Tsukishima and kageyama watch them in silent. After a few minutes, they both finally clam down and pull away.

"So... Whats your reason on not talking...?" Kageyama asked as yamaguchi gulp. Tsukishima grab and hold his hands.

"I'll explain ok?" Yamaguchi smile and nod.

"He didnt talk cause he has trauma and most probably won't allow to"

"What do you mean by 'won't allow to'?" Hinata asked as tsukishima sigh.

"Yamaguchi live with his abusive dad. His dad is the reason he wasn't allow to. Although yama said that, he doesn't know the reason why" yamaguchi nod as he fidget his hands. Both the duo was in shocked after hearing that.

"B-but I thought you said you were fine af home..." Hinata looked at yama in worry as yamaguchi shook his head.

"I said that... Just cause I don't want to worry you guys and all.. " Hinata gulp as he tried to calm his anger down.

"Right now, yamaguchi is staying at my home. Where he could be save at least. I don't want him to get beaten or..." Yamaguchi quickly shook his head.

"o-or lock m-me in a dark store room" yama quickly said. Tsukishima looked at him and nod. He knows yamaguchi doesn't want them to know about the rape yet.

"T-thats awful... You guys should call the police or something!" Tsukishima sigh,

"Wish I could but.. Theres not enough evidence. I know the bruise on yama's body was a good evidence but It wasn't enough proof to show that his dad did it..." Kageyama think for awhile and asked,

"Yama, have your dad been texting you ever since you stayed at tsukishima's?" Yamaguchi gulp and nod. He took out his phone and show the chat to them.

Dad

You fcking turd

You dare to ignore me?

I know you seen my previous message

I'll fcking kill you when I see you

Don't even try to hide from me

I will fcking find you

and kill you

Like your mom

Everyone except yama read it in shock.

"Like your mom..?" Tsukishima asked, He knows about yama's past but not this part. Yamaguchi nod and looked down sadly.

"Yes... My mom commit suicide due to my fathers words... Rather than him killing her, he decided to hypnotize her to do it herself so no one will thought he did it and go to jail..."

"Wait what? Im confused. Hypnotize? What do you mean?" Hinata asked,

"Like... He tell her awful words that lead her to killing herself... "

Just like me

"I see..."

Then it went silent... but the silent soon broke off when kageyama asked,

"Maybe we could show this text to the police... Isn't it enough?" Tsukishima thought for a moment and nod.

"We should try... but not now.. Its getting dark soon. We should go home. We'll discuss this other time or day" everyone agrees and pack their stuff.

"Hey yama?" Yamaguchi stop and looked at hinata,

"Yes?" Hinata smile and hold his hand.

"You're my first best friend... Just so you know.." Yamaguchi eyes turn wide and blush,

"B-but what about kageyama? Aren't you more closer to him..?" Hinata blush and look at kageyama and tsukishima walking infront of them. He then turn and whisper to yama,

"Not gonna lie but I see kageyama more than a friend if you know what I mean" hinata pull away and wink. Yamaguchi smiled hearing that and whisper him back.

"Im not gonna lie too so... Me and tsukki are dating" Hinata stop walking making him stop too. He watch hinata smile and said,

"I know~"

🙊

Yamaguchi stared at his phone in fright, after recieving a new text from his dad.

Dad

I know where you at

Yamaguchi quickly off his phone and sit down on tsukishima's bed, taking a pillow beside him that tsukishima lay on it and hug it. He knows when tsukishima is not here, he will try to find things that smell like him. His scent somehow calm him down and not have panic attacks. Tsukishima walk in his room after having a nice shower and quickly went to yama's side.

"What's wrong? I know you're smelling my scent to calm yourself down, so obviously something happened right?" Yamaguchi nod and show his phone.

"Dad..." He mumble as tsukishima took it and read it. Tsukishima gulp and sigh as he sat down beside him. He looked at him and wrap his arms around his neck, pulling him closer for a hug. "Hey... Im here to protect you... no matter what. I won't let him take you away from you.. We will report to the police tommorow if you're that scared" yamaguchi nod as tsukishima kiss his forehead. He then pin yama down on the bed, making him sit ontop of him. Yamaguchi stared at him as he hugged the pillow tightly.  Tsukishima gently cupped yama's face and softly rub his thumb on his soft skin. Admiring the freckles on his face as he give a kiss on cheek.

"I love you yama..." Yamaguchi smile and nod,

"I love you too tsukki…"