01 : 𝖥𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖲𝗈𝗈𝖻𝗂𝗇

「🌦️」

「Soobin's POV」

Saturday morning, rain is drizzling outside. Yet I was fully cozy sitting on my swivel chair in front of my laptop, scrolling down the comments in my own web dedicated for Y/N L/N. I just posted my preview pictures of her in the airport last night and as usual, a lot of her fans flocked into my site to appreciate my work which is a big deal to me.

Y/N'sRamen : She looks surreal!

Y/N_BestGirl : How can someone look so perfect at any angle?! TT_TT

xoxoyn : I'm saving these. Fansite-nim be serving us quality previews.

PolkadotY/N : Isn't anyone going to talk about her outfit?!

herfanboye : Why can't people be like Y/N, I-

L/NWorldDomination : She could literally just breathe and already deserve another Oscar. :')

Indeed, they're right. Whatever recognitions and praises Y/N gets nowadays, she deserves them. After going through a lot of media-woven controversies and issues, she remained resilient and bounced back even better- one of the reasons why I love her to bits.

I cracked my fingers and took another sip of my 6th cup of coffee. Legendary fansites never sleep but edit Y/N's photos until dawn; it's what I believe. Staring at the new tab in the monitor, I couldn't help but to admire her features. That honeydew skin of hers that I never wanted to bleach, her hair, her sparkling eyes that cry best when she acts and those lips. Man, whoever wins her heart would be lucky.

"So damn lucky." I whispered and began throwing in some filters.

BZZ. BZZ. BZZ.

My phone vibrated from the side, indicating a call. Looking at the register, it was my best friend, Han Cherrie.

"He-"

"Where are you?"

"Is that your new way of saying good morning, Cherrie?"

"Just.. Where are you damn it!"

"Home. Damn, girl. Chill."

"Chill?! Haven't you heard?!"