14 : 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽

「⛈️」

「Soobin's POV」

How long have I been out?

How am I supposed to live in guilt?

I just shot Y/N..

And they threw her into the river..

I'd be stupid to ask myself if she'd be fine..

But I won't be a dick to let it pass.

"Y/N.."

I grunted in pain as I sat up. For who the fuck knows how long, I've been lying on the floor. Boss, Erina and his men were all gone. The rain still roared outside with the thunder. It was getting worse. I was getting cold.

"I have to find her.."

Scurrying to my feet, I limped my way out. Y/N could only have gotten unconscious. I shot nowhere far from her stomach. I remember how I mouthed her to try and stay awake. My boss obviously didn't care. He probably thought she was already dead. He never knew I did it on purpose. I could've aimed for her head or heart but no. I had to save myself because if I don't, I knew they'd end up killing Y/N next after me.

"Where are you..?"

The river was already overflowing. Strong currents almost carried me away as I dared to cross. I never learned how to swim. I could die here at any moment but screw that shit. I need to find Y/N. Even if it's too impossible.

"Y/N!" I shouted as if she could hear me. "Y/N!"

I began to panic. No sign of her in the wild waters.

"SOOBIN!"

"Cherrie?!"

I looked around and spotted the twins by a high pavement. Cherrie was waving furiously at me while Cher was holding..

"Y/N!"

I hurriedly paddled myself to them though the current was getting stronger. Cherrie threw out a rope in which I grabbed onto. She and Cher pulled to yank me out of the water. As soon as I got to the surface, I stooped to get a hold of Y/N.

"We saw everything.. We were there too.." Cherrie said, breathless. "But we didn't interfere until they threw her into the water. I'm so sorry.."