07 : 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

「🌙」

「Soobin's POV」

Incoming call..

I lazily picked up my phone and answered. Just as I was done editing Y/N's pictures, somebody dared to call me in the middle of the goddamn night. I took a sip from my 4th cup of coffee.

"Killed her yet?"

I choked. "B-boss.."

"Have you?!"

"I haven't. God." I rubbed the bridge of my nose, leaning heavily against the chair. "I thought you gave me enough time?!"

"You saw what happened to her back in the mall. If somebody else manages to kill her first I'll have you and your entire family dispatched instead, Soobin."

"Fine. Fine!"

Call ended.

"Damn it!"

I don't want to die. I don't want hyung to die. And I don't want Y/N to die as well! Why the hell does it have to be me?!

By then I knew I had to make the right decision. It's the matter of taking the life of someone who barely knows me or risking my own and my family. It was obvious. Painful but obvious.

Standing up, I went to the closet and searched for the right weapon to use. I could shoot her. Stab her. Poison her. Whatever and however it goes that will suit my liking.

"It had to be done." I sighed and pulled out a silencer.

'You can't do this to her, you fool.' My conscience told me.

'I thought you would never dare to lay a finger on her?'

'You saved her twice. What is all this?!'

"Shut the fuck up.." I groaned, pounding my head hard.

'What about your plans?'

'You're not going to betray her this instant, are you?!'

"She never trusted me in the first place." I spat.