02 : 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖳𝗈 𝖡𝖾 𝖠 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋

「🎬」

「Third Person's POV」

"3, 2, 1.. ACTION!"

Y/N ran down the steps and bursted out the door. His leading man and a set of cameras followed her from behind. With all the emotions she could muster, she turned with glassy eyes.

"I have done my part, Felix." She sniffled. "Don't expect me to come back."

"Yerin, you can't do this to me. The council needs you!"

"I can't afford to kill, Felix! You need to understand!"

Felix pocketed his hands and gave her a stern stare. "Now what? You're giving up your life to be a lowly nun?"

SLAP!

"Cut!"

The bell rang and Y/N gave an apologetic bow to her co-star. The man went to his seat while Y/N was surrounded with her manager and make-up artists.

"Great job, Y/N. We'll go through the scene one last time after the break." The director spoke through a megaphone.

Y/N weakly gave a thumbs up. The make-up artists fumbled around, retouching her features and hair as she walked. Her manager however rained her with stressful reminders.

"Tonight you need to be on a talk show, I hope you never forget. And tomorrow, your schedule will be pulled out for Wednesday since you'll be having a fan meeting in this mall in a few days. Do you get me?"

"Yeah."

Y/N flopped into her seat and desperately took a sip from her drink. Her manager didn't stop right there.

"By the way, I just received the papers from these entertainment agencies. You must sign them one by one to boost your promotion. And I've talked to Shi Hyuk regarding with your schedules for the photo shoot in two days. You're yet to receive an email."

"Greg, can you stop?" She rubbed her forehead.

"Vogue Korea needs your attention since they wanted to put you into their front cover for the spring issue. Y/N, here are the documents for the brand endorsements-"

"Greg! Stop!"

Her manager paused as she screeched. Y/N rolled her eyes and leaned back to her chair, exasperated.

"Did you just scream at me, Y/N?"

"I told you to stop yet you wouldn't!"

"I was out here informing you these essential things and your ungrateful ass are taking it for granted?"

"You've.." She curled her fists. "You've told me many times since we got here in Korea, Greg. You think I'm that forgetful?!"