Il Mio Fiore

WARNING: THERE ARE MENTIONS AND ACTS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT ALSO THERE IS SWEARING. TO ALL READERS THAT DO NOT LIKE THESE TYPE OF THINGS I SHALL PUT ON A RED ALERT ON WHEN IT STOPS AND STARTS.

Aurelia laid on the bed in a dark and cold chamber, her hair sprawled around her head creating a dark halo. Her beautiful pale skin brought out the redness of her cheeks and the pink of her cherry lips. She was a prisoner in this lonesome castle. She wore her usual cream silk nightgown as she slumbered alone. On her fair skin littered bruises as the shapes of fingerprints, dried up blood on her legs and arms, love bites that trailed down from her jaw to the curve of her breasts, hand marks and scratches. She was beaten up all around her body yet her face was still perfect and intact, this was something that Aurelia became accustomed to, it was such a common occurrence that she almost let herself believe that this was normal.

Aurelia fluttered her eyes open, her eyes scanned the dark and candlelit room to see if there was something that could calm the hunger that haunted her stomach. Her eyes landed on the set table but she refused to show her hunger when she laid her eyes on the demonic man that sat at the head of the table watching her as she slept peacefully.

"So, you're awake now..." The man says as he advances towards her, a devilish smirk painted on his handsome face. Anyone would be dumb to say that this man was not handsome, even a blind woman would strip her clothes the moment this man walked past her. But behind his beautiful smile and face was a demon. Mateo Volturi that took an obsessive attraction towards the goddess Aurelia Trinitatis. "Are you hungry il mio fiore? You look ravishing this morning my goddess," he says placing his hands on her well-defined waist pressing on the newly made bruise on her skin which incited a moan of pain from her lips.

"Mateo...please...."

"God I love it when you beg..." He groans he smashes his lips on her's and presses her body on hers.

--------RED ALERT WARNING STRATS HERE--------

He places his hands on her thighs as he pushes them apart roughly, diving his head in between her legs as he placed wet sloppy kisses on her inner thighs.

"Please...Mateo...enough..." pushing on his chest to get away from him.

"What? You want me in you sweet cheeks?" he says devilishly as he gripped tightly on her legs making new bruises over the fading ones.

"No Mateo...please...weren't you satisfied from last night...?"

"When have I ever had enough of you my sweet starlight?" He says as he rips the dress and undergarments off from her body, his hands meeting her round breast fondling them roughly, biting her lips erupting blood from them. She let out a whine from the pain, but it was ignored and Mateo continued his torture.

His hands trailed from her breast to her womanhood as he cupped the sex and pressed his thumb to her clit, emitting a pleasurable pain that Aurelia would never get used to. Don't get her wrong, she wasn't enjoying it, but a body could never deny it's pleasure points and especially when played with right. He finally took his pants off and pumped himself before harshly entering his member into her throbbing vagina as he came in and out of her in an inhumane pace, causing her boobs to bounce, he kept thrusting until her legs trembled. His claws scratched the already bruised thighs of hers as he dragged his tongue up from her hips to her nipple where he bit down hard which made her scream, only for her to be slapped.

"What the hell did I say about making noise? I told you to stay quiet, didn't I? So shut it you slut and take my cock." He said whispering in her ear before he pushed once more. His groans filled the room while she cried silently with her arms pinned down on the bed beside her. Mateo's thrusts were becoming sloppy which meant he was about to reach his high. And as soon as he felt his climax he shot his seeds deep into her.

Mateo pulls out and takes the girl's arms and legs as he ties her up onto the bedposts and takes out his knife.

*KNIFE PLAY, TO ANYONE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE, SKIP THIS PART*

"How pretty would you even look covered in your blood, my darling princess? Hmm...my, my this body all for me to play with..." he gently digs the knife into her waist before swiftly dragging it down to her thigh where he stops and drags his tongue up to catch the spilling blood. He does it once again on the other side of her body and again and again. This time he ran the tip of the blade around her abdomen circling her navel before he dropped it down to where her clitoris resided.

"How would you like it if blood dripped out from your pussy, hmm? How utterly sexy you would look, my baby." She stiffened at the thought of her womanhood being ripped apart, Aurelia knew she needed to be careful, if she moved the wrong way, the blade could go right up and seriously injure her. Mateo enjoyed the anxiety on her face, he could feel her heart racing, oh how we wish to carve her heart out. He presses more on her clit, the cold blade made Aurelia flinch which caused the sharp blade to slightly scratch her making her hiss. Mateo on the other hand grinned and took the knife off and sucked on her clit, taking the blood and the cum in her womanhood into his mouth. By the end of it, she was covered in cuts and dried up blood.

*KNIFE PLAY, IT ENDS HERE*

--------RED ALERT WARNING ENDS HERE--------

"You can heal yourself, the food's there if you want, there's fresh clothes on the bench...you know I've got to do this, my love...you know without me...how will your darling girls survive?" 

Mateo says as he smirks while putting his trouser and underwear on leaving Aurelia in a bloody and messed up sate. This was Aurelia's only hope if she could please this monster she could keep her daughters alive...even just one of them...with her husband missing...she needed a way to keep her life and her girls'.

Dear God, why have you made me this pathetic?

===============================

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT. THIS IS ALL STEPHANIE MYERS'S WORK AND I HAVE USED IT FOR FANFICTION PURPOSES, I ONLY OWN GABRIELA AND SOPHIA!! THANKS

PS. The smut part is, I bet, shitty, I can't help it I'm a virgin and will never write anything as good as the smut authors out there (I praise and appreciate the smut you have delivered out to the community XDXD), anyways please do comment down what needed work on for I will be reading them since I know I need to work on that, also I do not know how Knife Play works sooo...sorry if I got things wrong!

To end the chapter here's a question:

What is happening?