I'm a Bloody Virgin

(A/N: ehehe...)

After the whole planning thing, Bella and Gabby were dopped off home which the two couldn't have wished happened sooner. The tension between the supernaturals was getting thicker and thicker and the only thing the two mortal girls wanted was to get away from them.

"Okay, Alice. Don't be a stranger, you're welcome anytime!"

"Okay," Alice says, her smile bright and pearly.

Bella and Gabby walk side by side, their faces morphed into surprise and confusion to see Alice Cullen in her pretty little get up smiling and talking with their father as if they knew each other since forever. As soon as their father turned to go back home, Alice met the two girls in the middle, smiling gleefully, she says;

"Your alibi for the battle is all arranged," Alice said as she held onto Bella's hands, her cold hands shocking Bella.

"Really?" She asked as she tried to suppress a shiver.

"I told your father that our whole family's going camping this weekend. So you and I are having a sleepover at my house. Charlie and Ella are going fishing, so Ella is also good to go." Alice says, her other hand taking Gabby's who also tried to suppress her incoming shiver.

You'd think they would get used to the coldness of the Cullens, seeing as they're both dating a Cullen.

"Charlie? You guys run for the same basis now?" Bella asks, bewildered that their father is actually okay with a Cullen—other than Carlisle that is.

"Me, he likes. Actually, you and Edward will have the house to yourself tonight."

"Like alone?"

"We're all going hunting, powering up for the battle. You're welcome." Alice says winking before she walked over to her car and drove off.

As the two girls walked into the house, Bella and Gabby wandered into the kitchen where Charlie was making a sandwich, looking up he smiled at the girls.

"Hey. Do you's want a sandwich?" He asks, holding up the bag of bread.

"No, I'm good," Bella says as hands the sugar to Gabby as the latter was making herself tea.

"Well, the sister... I like." Charlie starts as he takes a bite of his sandwich.

"Alice. Yeah, she's great...Hey, Dad. I was wondering... Why didn't you get remarried, after Mom?" Bella says, leaning on the counter as Gabby stirred her mug.

"I don't know... Guess I still haven't met the right gal. Why?"

"I don't know. I thought you just... Maybe you gave up on the whole institution of it. Of marriage. But do you think there's any value in it?" "Yeah. Yeah, marriage has value. When you're older. Much older. Like you're mother... It seems to work out fine for her the second time around. Later in life."

"Yeah, I guess. I mean..."

"You definitely don't wanna have to get married, because you weren't... careful."

"What?" Bella says, her eyes snapping up to her father.

"Look, you know what I'm talking about. There's...Things, that you need to think about it, if you... If you gonna be... physically intimate." Charlie says making his oldest daughter choke on her tea.

"Okay. Don't...we've had enough of 'The Talk'." Bella says ready to shut down the incoming conversation.

"Come on, look, it's just as embarrassing for me, as it is for you," Charlie says, looking down at the floorboards.