Chapter Three

Chapter Three

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Martin, I dare you to take one of Justin's mom's bras, wear it and belly dance for us and you have 10 minutes to get dressed" Craig orders.

"Seriously? Do I really have to do this?"

"Yes, unless you wanna jog down the street in a bikini"

"Fine, Justin, come show me where the bras are, and Ashlen, come with to tell me which one"

"Why do you want Ashlen to come with?" Lee snaps.

"Because, she has style, and if I have to belly dance, I'm doing it with style; come on Ashlen" he walks towards me, takes my hand and we walk up the stairs like two hoes ready to get laid with Justin part of the hoe crew as we walk.

*20 minutez later*

"Are you guys ready?" Craig yells from downstairs, for the fourth time.

"I said I'll be down in 5 minutes so stop calling me every fucking half hour!" Martin snaps back in a bitchy teenage tone.

*5 more minutez later*

"Guys you have one more second!" Craig says for the last and final time.

*1 more minute later*

"Are you guys ready now?" Craig asks with an irritated tone of voice.

"The question is, are you guys ready?" Martin deviously replies back.

Me and Justin run downstairs and take our original seats.

Instead of me sitting in the far corner of the room, I join Kyle and John on one of the big couches, with big, heavy low-hanging glass lights above it.

Kyle starts the music and Martin appears from the stairs, dancing with absolutely no rhythm, he 'dances' his way to the living room center.

While he's making a fool out of himself, everyone's laughing their faces off, enjoying the moment.

I'm also laughing, and at the same time I'm thinking, how can what he's doing, be classified as 'belly dancing' or even 'dancing' ?

He's wearing a tight-fitted lingerie bra and some poorly drawn lipstick.

He looks ridiculous.

He is ridiculous.

He ends off, or tries to end off with a split, but horribly fails so he says his last dance move was his legs spread apart while he stays like that in mid-air.

"Nice move at the end there Martina" Lee says, not able to withhold his laughter.

"Oh wait, I can do a cartwheel!" Martin excitedly says as he jumps up, gets into position.

"Martin wait, wait Martin! Watch out for the lights!" Justin screams while Martin does a cartwheel.

"Martin don't!" Kade and Kyle say in unison.

"Martin!" Lee yells in fear. "Don't!"

Don't.

I hear their screams while I pass out, my eyes shut and my body numbs.

~*~

The sound of hospital equipment slowly wakes me.
-
I'm in the hospital?

How?

"What time is it?"

"It's 4am" a deep voice says, sounding like it's been crying.

The light in the hospital room practically blinds my weak eyes.