11

That hoe cheesebag slut bitch hag canniving little freak.

What is she doing here?

Why is she here?

What does she want?

How did she get here?

How did she know we were here?

Had she been followings us?

Spying on us?

Jane knows Andrea from all the times Lee had come over to her house to hang out with Craig, Andrea managed to always let Lee drag her along. Jane's face instantly changes from relaxed to fierce as she slaps a nice big smile in her face, opening the door for the witch waiting outside.

Andrea slumps in on her stilettos, boobs bouncing up and down up and down. I can tell she's chewing bubblegum, with no respect she blows it into a huge bubble and pops it in Jane's face. That popping sound almost made Jane lose it, the expression on her face cold and furious.

"Where's my boyfriend?" She commands, not even asking.

"Lee is no longer interested in you, you have no business being here, since you and your family shoot and kill every innocent animal you see, and since we don't tolerate you, please leave as we are closed anyway."

"Where's my boyfriend?" She commands again, clicking her tongue, voice filled with the unbearable sound of bitchiness.

"Andrea? What the hell are you doing here? Have you been following me?" Lee snaps in the background as he exits the changing room.

"Oh baby how I've missed you!" Andrea fake laughs and runs for Lee, voice high pitched and not so satisfying to hear. Her arms wide open, expecting Lee's to open so she can jump onto him and with no surprise Lee's hands stays beside him. Andrea crashes into him, bouncing off of him in he opposite direction. He stayed still as a rock, well, since he's the ultimate beast . . . .

"What's wrong baby? Why aren't you kissing me? Grabbing me? ... " She looks around her in confusion, "What's wrong with you! Look what that imbecile has done to you!" She bursts out into anger with a tad hint of jealousy, she points at me and continues raging, "You love me and you know it! You don't like her, admit it you dick head! YOU ARE Too afraid to stand up for yourself, too afraid to do anything for yourself, too afraid to say something, you're a wimp, a coward!"

I spot Lee's hands curling into fists, his left eye giving off a twitch but I know Lee, he would never, ever hit a girl. He was raised with manners and respect; unlike the behemoth exploding right before our very eyes.

"Andrea" He slowly says, raising his hands to calm her down, "I don't love yo-"

"You were gonna hit me! You were gonna hit me! He was gonna hit me! He was gonna hit me! Lee Adams raised his hands at me! Call the police! Now! Someone here with a sense of reality call the fucking police!" Andrea snaps and yells aloud, screaming and raging while walking and running around like a maniac, the other guys enter the room as well probably from all her arguing and yelling.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Kyle asks, obviously not impressed with the fighting.

He gasps and places his hand before his mouth, "sorry Jane, I meant WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? "

"Andrea, how did you get here?" Kade steps in, determined to get it out of her.

She glares at him hesitant to speak, "I had a feeling." She gulped at the end, she's lying.