dawn and the impossible three.

"Hi Mimi!" I greeted my favorite grandma once I got into Claudia'a home.

"Hello, my Bubbles!" She smiled brightly at me.

I took off my white, puffy coat and placed it on the hanger.

I grabbed the knitted beanie Mimi made for me off my head and placed it in the pocket.

"How are you on this freezing cold day?" I asked her.

"I am great. Snow is so calming." Mimi replied in her loving voice.

I smiled at her and headed up the stairs to Claudia's room

Once I arrived, Stacey basically tackled me with questions.

"Wait! Did you really kiss Sam? Cause if you did that's so cute and I love it so much-"

"Stace!" I exclaimed, placing my arms on her shoulders.

"We haven't even talked since the kiss."

"What?" Claudia and Kristy yelled in shock.

"I know, it's just been awkward." I groaned.

"Sam won't stop talking about you anymore! You need to talk to him!" Kristy whined.

"And that was around thanksgiving! Now it's the new year!" Claudia added.

"Maybe next episode I will." I smirked, grabbing my roller stakes to paint more on them.

I started working on a rose.

Dawn and Mary Ann walked through the door.

"Hi guys!" I waved to them.

"Hi Bubbles." They both greeted me.

Kristy sat down in her directors chair and glared at Dawn.

Claudia and Stacey sat on the floor and did their nails.

"As president, all guests should be run by me. It's in the bylaws." Kristy stared.

"We have bylaws now?" Claudia chuckled.

"Yes. In the club constitution I wrote over break. Do you ever check your email?" Kristy asked the small girl.

"I only check my email if it's from Sam." I told everyone, not tearing my eyes off of the rose.

"Who's Sam?" Dawn asked.

"My friend-"

"Bubbles' future beau."

(Ruby Gillis is quaking)

I looked down at the two girls sitting in front on me and gently smacked both of their heads.

"I brought Dawn with me today because she's a great friend and a great babysitter. Things were quiet over the holidays, but now our clients are back. We're gonna need another sitter, or else we'll get overstretched!" Mary Ann explained her reason.