Birthday Special Reimagined🦉

hi. I told ya'll specials would be lookin' mighty different. It's Annabeth's 27th birthday!! I put together a ton of random stuff. I don't know if you can notice Annabeth's one of my favorite characters. 

Percabeth anthem: 17: Pink Sweat$

Reason: The dude is talking about loving somebody with the same amount of affection as they did when they were seventeen. Lowkey relationship goals plus they started officially dating when they were seventeen. I rest my case.

Fun fact Annabeth is 5'9

Percy *randomly one night*: Do fish feel wet all the time?

Annabeth:

Annabeth: PERCY I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

Percy: sorry, sorry

Annabeth *one minute later* OH MY GODS, DO THEY?

Percy: I know, right?

-Pinterest

Annabeth Chase [to Percy and Jason]: I have total faith in you guys.

Annabeth Chase: [to the camera] There's like a 30% chance they'll both die.

-Wattpad

Hazel: Hey Annabeth, how'd you get to be such a great fighter?

Annabeth: Focus and concentration. I've trained myself to never get distracted.

Nico: That's not true, yesterday you dipped your french fry in your lemonade because you were looking at Percy from across the room

Annabeth, scowling: That's not fair! It's not my fault I'm in love with him!

-Pinterest

TRYING TO FIND ANNABETH IN A CROWD

Percy: Watch this

Percy: Hey, does anyone know what 236*54248^2 is? 

Annabeth: *yells from the crowd* 694511538644 obviously!

Leo: wOw

Percy: Found her.

-Wattpad

I just started the PJO 30 Day Challenge. I'll post what question each day is if you wanna do it with me.

Today is...

What's Your Favorite PJO book?

(remember only PJO not HoO)

I said The Last Olympian.

I currently own the PJO book set and am getting the HoO book set sometime whenever and I'm on The Battle of the Labyrinth. I've read the PJO series three or four times. Possibly five. I've read the HoO series three times. Four upcoming. I've read the ToA two times. Three upcoming. I own a signed copy of The Tyrant's Tomb. Remember my dears, Tower of Nero comes out September twenty-ninth. Unless it changes due to COVID-19.

-Kens