PREVIEW

Here you go, people. I promised a preview of my first Reynico story (my first actual story in general), Framed at Heart. I wrote this towards the end of 2018 (a traumatic year for me) so it's a little weird I tried to fix the spelling and stuff but I can't do too much without changing everything. Not even going to lie I ut the font really big and had three pages of absolute nonsense (which of course I shall include heh heh) and then I deleted it all and said let's make another fanfic and then it turned into a Greek Mythology story with really no PJO in it. Disappointing I know. Well enough talk let's go on with this already...

(nonsense first heh heh) also, the stuff that is in bold (or not) is the stuff that I wrote today just notes or whatnot

Framed at Heart

By

KEM (good lord, not the writer's name ick, a few months after this I shall discover my true name Kens but not now)

Characters:

Greg Lake, Son of Hades

Bianca Di Angelo, Daughter of Hades ( Mentioned Only )

Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, Daughter of Bellona

Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades

Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon

Jason Grace, Son of Zeus

Piper Mclean, Daughter of Aphrodite

Hyalla Avila Ramírez-Arellano, Daughter of Bellona

Frank Zhang, Son of Mars/Ares

Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto/ Hades

Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena

Will Solace, Son of Apollo

Patch, Son of Reyna and Nico

Spot, Daughter of Reyna and Nico

Juniper, Daughter of Reyna and Nico

Jason Jr., Son of Jason and Piper

Andrea, Daughter of Drew and Greg

Kitty, Daughter of Percy and Annabeth

Marriages: Reyna and Nico (I had photos but Wattpad isn't being very nice today)

Piper and Jason

Frank and Hazel

Hyalla and Will (I wish I was joking about this one I swear)

Percy and Annabeth

Nico's POV

"Good morning Reyna.", Nico whispered in Reyna's ear.

"Mornin Neeks!", Reyna replied. It was a nice vacation day in Hawaii. Everyone wanted to get away from cold California because it brought back painful memories from when they were younger, especially Piper.

"Don't strain your vocal cords Reyna remember we're going to Singles tonight.", Said Nico.

"That's TONIGHT!??!", Reyna yelled.

"Yes, now go away!", Nico said. While Reyna went to go wake up the others Nico sat there thinking how lucky he was to have Reyna and the others to hold him up after his sister Bianca's death when he was only ten.

"I still miss you, Bianca..." Nico whispered in the air.

"Who are you talking to?" a voice asked next to him.