the specialist special you'll ever get it's very special

Oh my goodness! It's Reynico Headcanons, One-Shots, and Random Pics one year anniversary. I made this story on Wattpad exactly one year ago. The picture above is my story. I was looking up Reynico headcanons and I found THIS!! I was bursting in happiness when I found it. I so badly wanted to share it with you guys but I wanted to wait till today.

STATISTICS

READS: 1652!!!! Another amazing thing. I didn't want to address it yet though. Surprises.

VOTES: 175

LOCATION: My location system is all messed up but the last time I looked at it I had people from The United States of America, South Korea, Australia, Romania and someplace else. But these were the main places. 

#13 in Shipitlikefedex out of 209

#19 in Reynico out of 287

#57 in reynaavilaramirezarellano out of 637

#17 in Romancefanfic out of 173

#924 in nicodiangelo out of 9.1k

#3 in Nicosaysno out of 28

There's more but Wattpad didn't show it.

Ages for this story range from 13-18 which is kinda cool. 

If you looked up Reynico on Wattpad's search I'm the fifth story. I used to be so low and now I'm up there.

I wouldn't be here without my two favorite readers @hannah_da_bookworm  and  @cottonpaws07 .

I would like to thank the two people that inspired me to make this in the first place  @endlessuffering  and  @Jules-Albert .

I love you all and I hope we found ourselves here next year. But better cause I wanted to make Reynico cupcakes but my mother said that I can't keep making deserts.

 ily (virtual huggies)

(つ ♡ ͜ʖ ♡)つ⊂(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿⊂)

-Reynico4DaWin

Kens