ravens rescuers/max vs 3 giants.

Maxtronus was still driving through the forest in his alt-mode towards one of summers teammates location to find and save raven from any abnormally big grimm.

Summer was silent and thinking about her luck right now. She still is trying to get that fact that Maxtronus Prime, an alien robot had just saved her life not even 20 minutes ago.

Maxtronus was silent and concentrating on locating raven with his GPS but summer spoke up suddenly in which caught the Prime's interests. "Maxtronus, thank you, really. If you haven't came along and faught off those grimm........I would have died all alone and would have been those ursa's dinner. I wouldn't see my family and friends, including my daughter ruby again if I'm....dead". She chokes out while looking down at his steering wheel then at her legs with small tears in hear eyes.

Maxtronus could see that summer was upset that she truly thought that she was going to die all alone and thought she will never see her family again.

This reminds him of Cybertron during the war when he lost so many friends he considered family, something that Maxtronus could some what relate to summers emotions and pain. He pulled over and activates his holoform without summer looking.

Summer felt a strong hand on her right shoulder as she looked up amd turned her head slowly as she caught sight of unknown young man.

Summer didn't know who this person was until his voice gave her an easy recognition. "Its ok to feel like that summer, I am glad saved you from those grimm. You DESERVE to be with your family, your friends, *smiles* and your daughter".

Summer was about to cry until the prime continued. "That is why I have come to a decision, I will be you and your families new gaurdian and safe gaurd you all till the day I become one with the Matrix". He said with a gentle smile.

That did the trick as summer burst into tears as she suddenly hugged Maxtronus and cried on his right shoulder letting out all her emotions and thoughts into it.

Maxtronus was surprised at first but he welcomed it non the less as he wrapped his arms around her like a big brother would to his sister.

he rocked her from side to side to sooth her to and to calm her down. When summer finally stopped crying, she let go of him as she sniffed, wipes away her tears with her hands and then gave him a bright smile.