Qrow meets Prime?/Max vs ugly

<pictures and videos are not mine. You guys have been waiting for a chapter so here it is, I hope you all enjoy it due to me not making it yesterday. Now on with the story>

To say that raven was unamused by summers and max's antics would have been an understatement. She still have a ticked off expression on her face as she was trying to ignore summer's and max's conversation. "So your saying that this qrow gets drunk 24/7 every time he drinks from his flask?" Maxtronus ask with a small chuckle as summer giggles at her mechanical friend. "Yeah, every time hexdrinks from his flask, he goes from sober to drunk within a matter of minutes". She said with a grin and a giggle.

Maxtronus now finds this "qrow" person rather.......interesting, he ask his new sister about him wanting to know more about her sword handling teammate. "Do you think that he will be surprised to see me?".

If maxtronus was in bi-pedal mode, he would have been grinning for all to see. Summer replies: "I know that he will freak out when he sees you in action". She said with stars in her eyes, much to the Prime's amusement.

Maxtronus GPS locked onto a single coming from what looks to be a giant cave for his size to fit coming up ahead. "Alright girls when we reach the entrance of the cave, I need you two to get out of my cab so I can transform". He said with a serious tone. Summer just replied with a "okay" while raven only grunts.

Maxtronus came to a stop at the entrance of the huge cave entrance with a sounding hiss from the air pressure from his alt-mode. Maxtronus opened his doors, shut off his engine, and let the girls out of his alt-mode for him to transform as the 2 stepped back and watch.

[Play from 0:30 to 0:49]

Maxtronus stretched a few of the kinks in his joints then lowers a servo to the ground so summer and raven could get on it. "Going up?" He said with a small smile. The 2 huntress's nodded and got into his giant hand as Maxtronus raise them up to his shoulders.

Summer was on on the left while raven is on the right, each of them grabbing his exaust pipe on his shoulders to keep from falling off. Maxtronus turned his head from left to right to make sure that his passenger's have secured themselves and once he was sure, he faced his attention back to the cave entrance while while sliding in his mouth gaurd.

 Maxtronus turned his head from left to right to make sure that his passenger's have secured themselves and once he was sure, he faced his attention back to the cave entrance while while sliding in his mouth gaurd

[Something is not right] He said in thought.

Maxtronus walk through the entrance while activating his semi-truck head lights to get a better visual of his surroundings. Summer and raven were ready for anything as they looked around in caution to what lies in the cave.

The Prime kept walking when he and the girl's heard slashing sounds in the distance. The sound was coming from a giant hole in the far back of the cave in which max began to speed walk towards it and look down through it. The 2 huntress's stand up on Maxtronus shoulder's to get a better look on what's down that hole.