Dreams crushed and a warrior forged; Shirai Ryū Fire Garden

At Tatooin Shopping District

Sludge Villain: Urgh, where am I? What happened?

~Flashback~

All Might: TEXAS SMAAAASH!!!!

~End of flashback~

Sludge Villain: Oh yeah! That bastard... If it wasn't for him, I'd be out of town already.

Katsuki Bakugō's POV
Kid 1: That was rough. Weren't you and Midoriya good friends back when you were kids? Even the new kid didn't like your attitude towards Midoriya. He was really going to fight you with no hesitation.

Kid 2: Yeah! You were a little harsh with them today.

Bakugo: It's their own faults for getting is my way.

Sludge Villain: Urgh!

Kid 2: You shouldn't waste your time on those guys.

~Flashback~

Izuku: It's just that I wanted to be a hero since I was a little kid. I may not have a quirk but I can still try my hardest, can I?

~End of flashback~

Bakugo: Someones' gotta teach those worthless nerds how the world really works. *Explode a can of soda*I hate it when the new guy and him talks about heroes.

Kid 1 & kid 2: hehehehe...

Kid 1: Hey, I got an idea. We should go to the arcade. Get your mind of it you know.

Bakugo: ...Fine.

Kid 2: Or we could sneak into the bar at the station, pick up some ladies?

Kid 1: Now that's a good idea.

Bakugo: IDIOTS!

Kid 1 & kid 2: Hn.

Bakugo: If we get caught, there is no way U. A would let me in.

Kid 1 & kid 2: Hey, what's that? (worried tone)

Sludge Villain: Perfect. I like this skinsuit with some fire. HAHA!

Izuku: UAAAAAAAAAaaaa! Ha...I...wait...who...What happened? You deflated. Ha... Where did All Might go? You... you're not him. You're a fake, an imposter.

All Might: I assure you boys, I am All mi...uaaah!

Izuku: UAAAAAAAAA!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!

All Might: You know how guys at the pool are always sucking in and flexing and try to hold their buff? I'm like that.

Izuku: THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!! No... I'm dreaming...All might is of a giant man who saves everyone, he defeats all obstacles and wins the day with a fearless smile.

All Might: Huuu... There's plenty of fear behind that smile. I'm counting on you to keep your mouth shut. Don't go talking about this online or telling your friends.

Izuku: Hu? Huiii !?

All Might: Pretty gross, right? I got this from a big fight five years back. My respiratory system was basically destroyed. I lost my whole stomach. All the surgeries have pretty much worn me out and it can't be fixed. Right now, I can only do hero work for about 3 hours a day. The rest of the time, this is what I look like.

Izuku: *gasp* No way... Five years ago? So does that mean it was the fight with Toxic chainsaw?

All Might: I see you didn't heard about the villain. But you...Wow, you know your stuff, but no. the punk may have landed some hit but he couldn't bring me down. Most of the world has never heard of this fight. I did everything I could to keep it under wraps. I'm supposed to be the guy who always smiles, right? I'm the symbol of peace, people everywhere have to think that I'm never afraid. But honestly, I smile to hide the fear inside. It's just a brave face I put when the pressure is high. This job isn't easy.