Return of the Scorpion; Izuku and Momo's first meeting

3rd POV (Plays MK1 battle plan)

As Izuku was on the boat back to Musutafu, he began to look at the way he changed himself. He was once a crying, wimp like hero loving nerd........but now, he is the new Scorpion after training in the ways of the Shirai Ryū and obtaining the mythical powers of Scorpion and the mantle of the name.

Izuku Midoriya: I can't wait to be with mom for a while. It's been 9 long months since I was transported to the Shirai Ryū Fire Garden off of the Himalayas. At first, I thought I was dead but I was lucky to be saved by the Shirai Ryū and grandmaster Takeda Takahashi Training me to become a hero and represent the Shirai Ryū clan. *looks at the city and see nothing has changed since he left*

Izuku Midoriya arrives on to shore and looks at the Takoba Municipal Beach and saw how half of the beach was clean but the other side was still a mess.

Izuku Midoriya Thinking: 'Looks like someone didn't finish cleaning the beach..... *sighs* Looks like I'll finish the job.'

He begins picking up the small trash and decides to use HellFire to burn them as a way to train his powers for a while before the exams. Izuku was picking up heavy trash and placed them in a dumpster. Seeing that the beach was finally clean, he decided to work on his swordsmanship after being taught how to use a katana.

*whoosh*

*whoosh*

*swish*

His form was polished and concentrated with no doubt or screw ups. As flames arose from his weapons making a vacuum like tornado as he spun. Izuku's momentum was on point and he felt confidence rising in his esteem.

Little did the green haired Shirai Ryū Warrior not notice, a girl who was watching him

Little did the green haired Shirai Ryū Warrior not notice, a girl who was watching him. Impressed by his skills and quirks, she was 173cm (5'8"), her hair was long but tied in a spiky ponytail with a bang of hair on her right side of her face, she was curvy but slim as one of the supermodels girls would kill to have, and her appearances left little to the imagination. Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu. Heir to the Yaoyorozu family. One of the richest people who lived in the city of Musutafu. She was looking at Midoriya and she was interested in the young man.