Unrequited love perhaps?

Hi there,

Unrequited love, I seem to have come across this word a lot, especially past few days while watching Korean dramas.

Usually unrequited love never seem to have the happy ending they deserve. Either they are too late or too slow or too whatever to tell their feelings. Then there are lucky few whose stars must be aligned and destiny paving way for them to be with each other , imagine that kind of fortune.

You know where this is heading, Aarav you know when you do eventually understand that the unrequited love isn't for you ? When the fantasy of the person you had feelings for either fades or shatters when the reality crashes.

Well it was later for me. We had our discussions and arguments about current and not so current issues. And it always kept me happy. But these past days while my mental health started to deteriorate, I didn't enjoy those arguments nor did I get riled up when you sent me some God forsaken posts which usually pissed me off and made me write paragraphs. And that  saddens me. My heart doesn't do that usually ting when I see I have a notification from you. I think the shattering part came when I was amidst an argument with you on feminism and I said I wasn't feeling up for it because of my mental health, you dismissed it. I hate to make you the bad guy in the end but that's what you did. I told you what I was diagnosed with and yet again you brushed it off and that's when I realized this wasn't going anywhere. I would let anyone dismiss my health be it mental or physical. So this is my last and a good bye letter to you..
Thank you for all the fluttering emotions , flirty smiles, days to look forward to and most importantly the realization that I could wholeheartedly feel for you what I did for three years and now can let go with a smile.

To readers,
I know y'all hoped for a more romantic yet happy ending to this one side love and to be honest so did I. But sometimes it is what it is. Despite the connection and feelings, it left me disappointed deep down but that's okay. In the end I somehow turned my pain (for better lack of a word) into art and I enjoyed all the happy feelings it gave me until the very end. But I do hope your story has a better ending than mine! ❤️

- Dhriti