Eighth Period Art

You groggily got out of bed and began to adjust to the bright light shining through your window, as you swung your legs off your bed and onto the cold wooden floor, you saw Damian searching through his closet due to your houses being adjacent and having those cliche windows that peer into each others.

You look at your alarm clock seeing it read "7:00" you stood up immediately and began searching for a decent outfit to wear today. In the end, you settled for black jeans, a white shirt, grey socks and a long leather jacket (JD). Rushing downstairs you hopped around hopelessly trying to put your Vans on with one hand whilst juggling a couple of slices of toasts with your other.

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" You say from the kitchen window as you see the bus pulling up outside your house. Sprinting out your door with your bag, you just about make it to the bus door and sit down on one of the back seats. You put your earphones in peer out of the window only to see Damian actually missing the bus! You've never actually had a conversation with him, the most interaction you've had with him is the time you first moved into the house next to his when his mom and him brought you some cookies.

Time skip to lunch!

Sitting in Calculus practically falling asleep, you got awoken by the sweet, sweet sound of the bell. By the time you had looked up, everyone was already fleeing the classroom, you casually began to stroll out only to be stopped by Miss Norbury,

"(Y/n) you realise you don't have the time to be sleeping in my class, you're already failing as it is!" She said sternly

"Yeah, Sorry I guess?.. Swear it wont happen again!" You say giving a thumbs up, knowing full well it will happen again

She looked up at you from her desk and motioned her head towards the door.

You leave the room grinning, "Tch, thanks!"

Ever since you had came to this school you never had a solid place to sit, I suppose you could be considered a social floater? Walking over to the Burnouts you had a seat, and began eating lunch.

Time skip to Art class!

"Finally!" You exclaim walking into class earning a few laughs. Art was the place you could really express yourself, chill people and good vibes! What else could you need? You were pretty much mates with everyone in the class apart from one..

Ten minutes into Art class, you had all been assigned to make a piece of art in your art style. Already knowing what you're going to do, you begin sketching out a skull with spider legs emerging out of the sides in a grunge style. Beginning to apply the paint, you see a girl you hadn't spoken to before peering at your work from behind you; smirking, you turn your head and made eye contact with her,

"Like it?" You say confidently , leaning back.

"Looks pretty sick"

You hadn't gotten a chance to look at her properly but she was definitely one of the most beautiful girls you had ever seen in your life. Her black hair was put up oddly but it for sure suited her, she was wearing a grey long sleeved shirt with a tank that said 'Rubbish' on it paired with frayed black jeans and chunky combat boots. In an instant, all your confidence drained and your cheeks had turned beat red,

"Uhh T-Thanks.." You say whilst fiddling with your hands nervously

Janis' Pov:

I looked at the once confident girl who was now stuttering and messing up every word.

" Yours looks a lot better then mine!" She exclaimed clearly puckering up all her courage to say so

"I try dude! Hey, what's your name? I never got it"

"(Y/n), you?"

"Neat! The names Janis"

"Nice name, Janis!" Once she had uttered out those few words the bell had rung and she begun to get up, "I hope to see you again!" She exclaimed as she conquered her courage and smiled ear to ear and walked out cheerfully.

I looked down at my clammy hands and attempted to rub off the sweat on my grey shirt, before Damian could notice it and tease me about it.
I rushed outside to my car and grinned as i walked up to Dame to tell him about the girl in my art class.

A/N: Hope you lot enjoyed!! This is my first time writing one of these seriously as you can probably tell haha. If enough people like this, I will for sure complete the saga. I'm pretty much on this app everyday so updates shouldn't be too slow! Thank you for reading!