The coolest people you will ever meet

Janis' Pov; 

"So you like her?" Damien exclaims while sipping on an iced coffee

"Maybee.. Besides, she's probably straight." I sigh over dramatically

"Well we'll just have to find out! Oooh, like spying!"

"We're not doing that. Nothing screams stalker more then following her about you numb skull."

"I thought you wanted to find out is she was a big lesbo!"

"Even if I do,  we are N O T following her. Let's watch a film already!" I say grabbing the remote only to be stopped by Damien

"Nope! You chose the movie last time. And you already know we're watching 'Paris is burning'. "

"Pffffff, whatever." I say gazing out of Damien's window right into (Y/n)'s. A few seconds past but before long, I see her come into the room and begins to put her homework out on her desk. I know this is wrong but.. What's the harm in staring for a little?.. 

Your Pov;

"Goshhhhh, so much homework" You grab you pen and attempt to solve the numerous sums on the paper, being a raging homosexual, you obviously struggle. You throw you head back, close your eyes and groan, ever since you had gotten back you couldn't stop thinking about Janis. How had you never noticed her! Opening your eyes, you peer out of your window only to see the woman herself looking right back at you. Flustered, you quickly wheeled you chair out of her line of sight and took a deep breath.

Realising you couldn't stay in cover anymore, you peep around the corner only to see nobody looking back. All you could see was the back of two heads watching a movie, taking a sigh of relief you stand up and go to grab your work to go do downstairs. Mid-way through doing this, you glance through the window and see TWO people looking at you; Janis and Damien?! Attempting to not be as awkward as before, you wave at the pair, seconds later they wave back. Even from here, you could clearly see Damien was laughing and the other looked even more flustered then you. 

Relaxing a bit, you grab your stuff and head downstairs. You had had been feeling a little thirsty, so you get a glass of OJ and look out of the kitchen window to see Janis' car driving past your house on the way back to hers.

Time skip to the morning! :)

Walking onto the bus, you take a seat near the front this time plugging your earphones in you see Damien sitting next to you out of the corner of your eye.

"Hi Damien" You say smiling politely 

"Hey (Y/n)! Who do you usually sit with during lunch?"

"Anyone really, not that I'm a loner or nothin! Why'd you ask"

"How'd you like to sit with me and Janis today? I promise not to bore you!!"

"Hmmm, I'll think about it" You say smiling genuinely.

Time skip to lunch! 

You stroll down the corridor excited to sit with Janis and Damien,

"(Y/n)"

You whip your head around only to see Miss Norbury

"Yes?"

"I want to discuss your grades"

"Now? Pleaseeeee not now!"

"It won't take long." 

Fifteen minutes later you emerge from the classroom, did she have to to do that today? Shaking your head you rush over to the canteen and see their table in the far middle, as you get closer, you see Damien grinning as he sees that you took him up on his offer.

"What did I miss?" 

"Just a sacrificial ritual, nothing much." Janis says shrugging

"Why're you late?" Damien says while laughing at Janis

"Norbury stopped me. You know us gays, can never do math."

Janis and Damien look at each other, smiling slightly.

"Ah well my very gay friend here cannot do math either!" Damien say while grabbing Janis' shoulders

You could clearly see Janis blush and you couldn't help but grin.

"Yeah I'm surprised she can drive to be honest! All my gay mates have all at least failed their test thrice" You say holding up three fingers.

"Guess I'm a special breed of gay!" Janis exclaims proudly

You all laugh as the bell rings for class,

"Hey what do you guys have?" You say interested

"We both have English! Oh by the way, Janis is coming round mine later tonight to sleep round, wanna come?" Damien says grinning as he could see a faint blush on Janis' face

"For sure! That'd be awesome"

"Great then I'll see you at seven?" 

"Yeah! I'll see you gays later." You say as you go towards your classroom. You already knew tonight would be interesting.

A/N: This ones probably my favourite so far loll 

Thanks 4 reading!! :)