Diamonds

(Knockout x Reader) Pt3, of the 'Only Girl in the World (LEMON)

"Your Aston Martin," you said ", It started and drove me and you here."

"Ah," He sighed with confusion ", but again thank you. Are you okay?"

"Well," You say with a shrug ", Wait till I tell you about my night..."

. . .

Knockout was staying with you for a while, loving him was so easy for you and he was in love with you. It was an amazing thing to have. Sure, Knockout was using your shower every day and GOD HE SMELLED SO NICE. But in reality, the best thing was snuggling. Knockout's human form was warm and solid and so there, so... he was there. That's all that mattered to you. You held onto his shoulders and buried your face in the crook of his neck, you noticed every freckle on his face and neck, you loved everything about him.

"Knockout," You whispered into his neck in between kisses ", I love you."

His hand runs through your hair, massaging your head and kissing your forehead and whatever on your face he can.

"I love you too," Knockout whispers into your hair ", I love you a lot."

You look up at his bright red eyes and smile, " I want to sleep with you."

He gives you a look, you can almost hear his snarky come back, you can feel his hands moving down to your hips. He gazes at you with a seductive look on his face and he kisses you, his hands fold around your waist and he pulls you up to his level, sliding your body up against his chest. When he let you breathe, you feel yourself about to drool.

"I would love to sleep with you," Knockout whispered into your ear, sending a shiver down your spine ", And when would you like to do that?"

You smile ", I'd like to sleep with you now."

"I can handle that, Beautiful," He said with a smile ", Comfort and provision are exactly what I can give you."

"Isn't that what I asked you for when we first met."

"Yes, it is."

You kiss him softly and then with slightly more passion. His hands trace the top of your sweatpants and slides down your ass. You feel him buck into you and you moan into his lips, he smiles. This was it, this is what he meant when he said he wanted to be yours. You moaned his name into his own lips when his large hand ran in between your legs and up and down your nether region. You run your hands down his chest and wrap them around his belt loops, pulling him up to you and pressing him into you.

Knockout grunts slightly, his member standing and rubbing against you. You slowly unbutton his jeans and rub his member with your hand. You kiss him and rub against him.

"Are you okay with this?' Knockout ask you between kisses.

"Yes." You say, muffled by kisses.

He rolls your sweat pants down your ass and off your body, then slowly started taking off your thong. You waited patiently as he took his own jeans off and flipped them over his shoulder, he took his shirt off to reveal scars covering his chest, crossing over each other like paint strokes. You trace the scars with one hand and after a second he takes it in his own, "The war wounded us all. I was lucky enough to have only physical scars."

"I guess I'll have to fill them in as much as I can."

"I guess you will."

You kiss him again and feel his member at your entrance, a moan escaping your lips as he slides himself into your warm folds. You bury your face into his shoulder and nick his pale skin with your teeth, you slightly bite the skin around his collar bone and he grunted into your lips. Slowly, he begins to move in you, his member hitting slowly at first, then faster as he bucked into you. Knockout's arms wrapped around your shoulders, hands running into your (H/c) tangles.

You rock your hips into his as he fucks you with passion you never realized anything but humans could have. You cry out in pleasure as Knockout urges you into fits of ecstasy. You cry out Knockout's name as he bucks into you a few times before you cum onto his member.

"JESUS CHRIST!!" You cry as he bucks faster and soon you can feel him getting sloppy with his strokes.

Knockout slams into you before you can protest and he releases himself into you, the red-head pulls you onto him, your naked bodies pressed against each other as you lay on your couch. You fell asleep on his chest, not before you could hear as Knockout whisper that he loved you, even if he had to go home to Cybertron someday.

. . .

Three Months Later.

Your nose was stuffy and you felt like vomiting. Every time you got up to vomit, you ended up dry heaving into the toilet bowl for up to an hour. You were alone today, Knockout had work to do on the ship, something to do with a missing T-clog... Or something along those lines. What did it matter? You were alone for the day... Maybe you'd call a friend. Another minute by the toilet and then you finally heaved up the two and a half crackers you'd eaten earlier that morning.

You crawled over to that bathroom sink and reached for a pregnancy test you kept in the drawer under it. After about 5 minutes you had the answer you needed. You were pregnant. How? HOW? How in the world was it possible? Knockout was a robot, not human.

But the two of you had sex in his human form... "THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!!" You scream into the air and you slam the test into the sink. The small pink plus sign staring up at you from the grey bowl of the sink. You place a hand on your flat stomach, for now, you were flat. Knockout planned on going to Cybertron again, now there was something that could hold him back... You didn't want that for him. You get up and slowly wobble towards your kitchen and to your phone. You pick it up and dial the number he gave you in case of an emergency.

"Hello?" Knockout answered on the third ring.

"Knockout, It's (Y/n)" You say to him.

"(Y/n)!" He says in a panic ", Are you okay."

"I'm fine. I... I have to tell you something."

"ARE YOU OKAY??"

"I'm pregnant." You say before he can do anything else.

There is silence as he processes what you said.

. . .

Seven months into your pregnancy, wild mood swings that drove Knockout into a rage, causing him to drive for days on end and then come home. The sweet moments when he rested his head against your stomach, the babies move closer to their father. Sometimes you felt as if the babies knew that you were uncomfortable and moved to accommodate to you. Yeah, twins. You were surprised as the next person. Your parents were happy for you, shocked but happy.

Knockout nuzzled his nose into your stomach and kissed your mama's belly, mumbling something about being twin boys and causing all sorts of trouble. You glare at him and place a hand on your bump, feeling as your children reached for their father.

"They can be whatever they want to be, Knockout." You say as your hand runs from your stomach to his hair ", They will be wonderful."

He looks up at you with his bright red eyes and smirks at you ", Of course, they will. I'm their father!"

"Shut up, Knockout," You say with a smile as he kisses the bump again ", I'm their mother."

"What names would you want, Darling?" He asks you ", I'd like semi-Cybertronian names at least..."

"Like?" You ask him.

"Ember, Influx, Prodigy, Flow, Blitz, Zodiac, maybe even something like Storm."

You smile ", I like Storm. It's pretty neutral for baby names."

"Exactly, so you like Storm?"

"Yes," You say as you feel his hands on the sides of your stomach. ", I'm a fan of Ember as well."

"I like Influx," He says with a laugh ", But I'm not carrying the little half breeds, am I?"

"That's right!"

. . .

The bundles of blankets in either arm held one baby each.

Two beautiful little girls, that were equally like their father. They had their father's face shape, thin and a little bit longer, but they had your gender and when they were older, they would have your body type.

Storm had pale grey hair and bright red eyes, her skin was pale and was covered in freckles. Influx, on the other hand, had bright red hair that could put her daddy to shame and also had his bright eyes, but she was calmer than her sister, who was making pitiful noises in your arm.

Knockout was too nervous to hold his daughters, too afraid that he might hurt them.

Storm had pale grey hair and bright red eyes, her skin was pale and was covered in freckles. Influx, on the other hand, had bright red hair that could put her daddy to shame and also had his bright eyes, but she was calmer than her sister, who was making pitiful noises in your arm.

Knockout was too nervous to hold his daughters, too afraid that he might hurt them.

"Knockout," you say with a smile ", These are your daughters. You won't hurt them, they need their Daddy."

He slowly reaches for Influx, cradling the girl in his arms and letting tears run down his face because there's nothing more that he could love that those two girls. As you hold his hand, you can feel exactly what he feels.

Loved.