Time to go Turbo! (updated)

Y/N POV

I woke to my alarm clock ringing in my ear so i get up and shut the alarm off. I decided that I should start my morning routine so I walk down stairs and enter the bathroom to start a shower. I finished my shower and got dressed. I walk into the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal. Once I finished eating my cereal I left my home for my morning jog.

I was in the middle of my morning jog when I accidentally bump into someone causing me to fall onto my butt.

Y/N: Ow!

???: Sorry about tha-

???: Y/N?

I look up to the familiar face of, my friend, and the world champion

Valt Aoi.

He lends me his hand which I gladly take. He pulls me upright and I dust off my pants.

Y/N: Hey Valt, what are you doing here?

Valt: Oh I was just going to valtryek ready for the turbo generation!

Y/N: Well... have fun. -_-

I start to walk away but Valt grabs my arm.

Valt: You should come along! I'll be fun and you could get a turbo bey too

Y/N: wait I was doin-

Valt: Come on Y/N!

Before I could say anything Valt started dragging me in some random direction.

Timeskip

Valt: HELLO! HELLO! ANYBODY THERE?! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!? CAN ANYONE HELP US OUT?!!

Valt: *sigh* what's the use no one's out there. I just had to get us lost.

He was right, we were in the forest without any idea where to go. What didn't help was the fact that I didn't know where we were going. But I'm not going to lie I hated seeing valt THIS down.

Y/N: Hey valt do-

I was cut off by some rustling in the trees.

Valt: is someone there?!!

I turned to see what it was all I saw was a dark figure swinging through the trees.

Valt: it's only a monkey...

Valt: Alright!

Valt hops down from the tree log he was standing on and walked over to a tree stump.

Valt pulled valtryek out of his pocket and looked at it.