FUBUKI VS Y/N (updated)

I woke up to the sound of people outside of the tent. I yawned and started to nudge Aiger.

Y/N: Yo, Aiger, wake up.

Aiger sat up and yawned.

Aiger: Man, that was a good nap.

Suddenly somebody from the outside unzipped the tent's entrance. Once it was opened, we saw it was Naru, but behind her was a crowd of people.

Naru: Aiger! Y/N! Why are guys sleeping in a place like this?

Aiger: because I get a lot better sleep when I sleep out here.

Y/N: and it's hard to sleep in a room with a little girl who giggles in her sleep every five minutes.

Suddenly something caught Aiger's attention. The sound of animals in the distance. Aiger put on his jacket and shoes before running out of the tent.

Aiger: Hey, let me through!

Aiger started running through the crowd toward the field next to the school. I decided that I should get up too. So I start putting on my f/c shoes and Jacket.

Y/N: Excuse me.

I walked out of the tent and zipped it closed behind me. I took a look at Aiger, who is playing with the animals in the field before walking into school.

TIMESKIP

After a couple of hours, I decide to walk toward the roof and saw Fubuki standing in front of a Bey Stadium. Suddenly I felt something in my pocket, so I pulled it out. When I took it out, and I realized it was my bey, Amaterios. It was glowing a fiery red and yellow.

Y/N: I guess you want to battle too.

I walked over to Fubuki, who seemed to be practicing. I walked over and watched as his Bey slowly stopped spinning.

Y/N: Fubuki.

He picked up his bey and looked at me.

Fubuki: What is it?

Y/N: I challenge you to a battle.

Fubuki: ...

He seemed to think about it for a moment.

Fubuki: I accept your challenge. I'll show you what it means to be the strongest Blader at Beigoma Academy.

Y/N: we'll see about that!

I walked over to the opposite side of the stadium and got into my launch position, and he did the same.

Y/N: Ready?

Fubuki just nodded.

3RD PERSON POV

A and yellow and red Aura surrounded
Y/N.

Fubuki: Ready!

3...

2...

1...

Y/N and Fubuki: Let It Rip!

Both Beys land in the stadium, and Emperor Forneus quickly takes the center as Amaterios circles around it.

Fubuki: Forneus use Emperor Guard!

Y/N: That's not enough! NOW AMATERIOS! SHINING LAUNCH!

Shining Amaterios shot toward Emperor Forneus and started to hit it with a powerful barrage of attacks.

Fubuki: What the !?

Amaterios came in with an attack that sent Emperor Forneus flying.

Fubuki: Not Yet, Emperor Drift!