Fubuki vs Aiger

Y/N POV

I've been practicing my launch every day after I got my bey. It was about three or four weeks after I got Shining Amaterios that I noticed that my launch wasn't very strong.

After a while I was able to perfect my lunch. So one day I was just watching TV when Bey News comes on.

Announcer: It's time for "Bey News." Today, we'll shine a spotlight on homegrown powerhouse Emperor Forneus.

Y/N: Hm...

Announcer: it has the power to repel any attack that dares come it's way, many opponents may try, but they all meet the same fate, 'cause this bey keeps on winning! It's the ultimate defense type. The owner of this Bey happens to be captain of the Beigoma Academy Bey Club, Fubuki Sumiye.

Announcer: isn't he handsome, everyone? Will Beigoma be able to once again take on the powerhouses at the National Tournament? I'm getting Goosebumps just thinking about it. As always, this has been your devoted announcer, Hanami. Signing off till next time.

Y/N: Fubuki Sumiye from Beigoma Academy. He sounds like a interesting opponent. Doesn't he Amaterios?

Amaterios started glowing.

Amaterios: He sure does.

I thought for a moment before deciding.

Y/N: How about we check out this "Beigoma Academy" out tomorrow.

Amaterios: That sounds great.

Y/N: Okay then it's decided.

The rest of the day went as normal training, eating, watching TV, until it started getting dark outside. I walked upstairs and into my bedroom. Thinking of what I'm going to be doing tomorrow I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

Timeskip

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing in my ear just like every other morning. I quickly went through my morning routine. Once I was finished I rushed out the door and ran as fast as I could toward the train station.
I saw the train and ran even faster. I quickly got inside of the train and sat down

???: Now, don't cry.

???²: Oh, I won't

???: Really?

???²: Aiger, guess what.

This caught my attention. Did they say, Aiger? I turned to see Aiger talking to his little sister, Naru. Naru was trying to say something but the door had closed so we couldn't hear her.

Aiger: What? I couldn't hear you!

The train started moving and I saw Naru waving to Aiger.

Aiger: Naru! Take care of yourself!

Y/N: I'm sure she'll be fine.

Aiger: !!?

Aiger quickly turned around to face where I was sitting.

Aiger: Y/N!!

Y/N: Yo.

The whole train ride Aiger and I talked about what happened after we had last seen each other. As we neared my destination, I asked.

Y/N: So, where are you going?

Aiger: I'm going to Beigoma Academy so I can challenge Fubuki Sumiye to a battle.

Y/N: Isn't that a coincidence, so am I.

Aiger: Really!!?

Y/N: Yep.